Twenty Three

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Y/N pov

The obnoxious noise of police sirens ring through my ears and a faint feeling of excitement fills my body but leaves after approximately two seconds. I squint my eyes and look into the mirror that shows the back of the car and the outside world. My eyes get bigger when realising there's a police car right behind us. What else did I think that noise was?

''I'm gonna have to pull over,'' Taehyung sighs and nibbles nervously on his bottom lip ''don't you dare do anything. Don't cause a scene if you don't want me to kill another person, their death will be all your fault.''

A pain shoots through my heart and I nod slowly. I feel the vehicle coming to a halt at the side of the road. After a few seconds, we hear someone knocking on the window next to Taehyung, the police officer was gesturing him to pull the window down and so he did.

''Hey sir, we were called earlier tonight. We need to write down your full name please.''

''What for?'' Taehyung asked, his vibe was kind and friendly. Oh, how bad I just wanted to scream and tell the police officer that the person he was talking to an insane murderer, but I couldn't. I didn't want to kill another person. Kaga's death was my fault too.

''There's been a murder a few miles away from here and you're one of the few cars on the road right now, which is why we are asking you.'' the police officer says as he takes a quick glance at me. My eyes get bigger and my heart starts pounding so fast it feels like it could beat out of my chest.

''Help me.'' I mouth at him and he squints his eyes.

''Are you okay ma'am?'' the police officer asks me and my heart drops to the floor, what a dumb ass. Of course I am not okay, that's why i mouth the words and don't say them aloud, because I can't.

Taehyung turns his head my way. His eyes pierce mine, if eyes could kill then I surely would drop dead right now.

''She's alright, just a little car sick, right? My love?'' Taehyung says through gritted teeth, trying his best not to sound angry.

The police officer just nods and writes something down in his notebook. ''But the murder? Have you seen anything?''

''No. I'm sorry, but how terrible'' Taehyung sighs and his voice genuinely sounds sad ''I can't believe how a person would ever be able to kill another person. How terrible. Who would do such a thing?

I scoff quietly and shake my head in disgust. What a damn actor.

''I know right?'' I say sarcastically with a shaking voice ''who the hell would be sick enough to kill another person. I hope they find them quick and fucking send that bitch to prison.''