Twenty-two

This chapter took me ages, but it's finally here lol

This chapter took me ages, but it's finally here lol. I'm sorry if it's bad :(

⋅•⋅∘☽༓☾∘⋅•⋅

Hoseok pov

''Something smells... rotten.'' Jin cringed and pinches his nose, trying to block the nasty smell that was coming from somewhere close.

''Stop insulting me.'' Yoongi murmurs and shoots a quick glance at Jin who knits his brows together.

''Why do you feel like I said this about you?''

''Guys...'' Namjoon whispers and horror plays in front of our eyes.

''Is that...'' Yoongi gasps and covers his mouth with his hand.

''We're too late aren't we?''

''Kaga'' I manage to breathe out and my stomach tightens at the disgusting sight of the dead man in front of Taehyungs house. My head starts to spin and all I can think about is how bad my lunch wants to escape my stomach, which it does.

My hand grips the fabric of my T-shirt tightly while bending over and let everything out of my stomach while Yoongi rests his hand on my back, trying to comfort me.

''I'm sorry'' I whisper and wipe the tears away that managed to escape my eyes. I hate throwing up.

''He's totally lost his sanity'' Namjoon sighs and rubs his eyes, trying to forget about this sight of the bloody man in front of us.

''As if he had it in the first place.'' Yoongi snorts and turns around. Obviously sick of watching what was in front of us.

''So? What are we gonna do?'' Jin asks and his eyes don't leave the body in front of us ''do we call the police?''

''I think it's the best thing we can do.'' Namjoon sighs ''I'll call the police and Hoseok you call Jungkook, we need to let him know about Kaga. Even though we don't know where he is, we need to update him in case he is able to listen to our voice mails.''

I nod and take my phone out of my pocket and dial Jungkooks phone number before softly pressing my phone against my ear, listening to the soft tune that's coming out of my phone.

''Since when does your phone play music when you're calling someone?'' I ask and knit my brows together while looking at my phone screen.

''What?'' the three other guys say at the same time.

''JINx!'' Jin laughs and facepalms when realising this wasn't the right time to make a joke ''you owe me a soda though'' he whispers.

I shook my head and Yoongi hit the back of his head.