Nine

I rewrote this and I'm still not happy with it

I rewrote this and I'm still not happy with it. So disappointed lol.

My least favourite chapter for sure.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it!

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Y/N pov

I slowly open my eyes and notice the warm blankets that are wrapped around my body. I rub my eyes and my fingers make its way to my neck, touching a small spot that's aching very bad. I groan and turn around so that I'm on my other side.

Wait...

I quickly get up and look around, I'm in a room that I've never seen before.

''What happened before I got here... what happened... what happened... where am i..'' 

My head is pounding and millions of unanswered questions race through my head. I slowly get up and notice that I'm not even wearing my own clothes.

I look around to find something I can use as a weapon, but I could only find a cup thats filled with water.

This will do

I open the door and quickly run downstairs. I have to get out of this house right now. What if Kaga was right? What if Taehyung did do something to Jimin. He went missing and now I am missing!

''Good morning, my love'' A familiar voice says.

Taehyung.

'W-Why am I here..'' I say, taking a few steps back.

''Don't be afraid, Y/N... I found you outside, unconscious, so I took you here,'' he says while turning around to face me. He stares into my eyes and the way he looks at me wasn't like before. He looks happy and satisfied, not cold and heartless.

''I thought you were dead or something. A thank you would be much appreciated,'' he says while laughing softly. Was this a joke to him?

''The cherry blossom'' I whisper to myself and look down ''I feel better now, Thanks, I think I should go home.''

I start walking, but Taehyung grabs my wrist, almost aggressively.

''Please.'' he says with a deep voice ''stay a little longer, besides that, you haven't had breakfast yet.''

My heart starts beating faster and Kaga's words start playing in my head. IF Taehyung is behind Jimin's death... Then I should not piss him off.

''I made us some breakfast'' he says happily and he gives me a plate with food on it ''I hope you like it''

I nod and force a smile before taking the plate out of his hands. I sit down and start eating even though nothing would go down my throat, I was terrified.

Taehyung pov

She is here... she is finally here I can't believe it, but will she stay? I doubt she wants to.

I decided to listen to Jungkook. I was not going to lock her up in the house yet. I'm giving this one chance and if she doesn't start to feel comfortable around me then I will have to lock her up. I won't have another choice then.

''Y/N... You can take a shower if you like'' I say when she finishes the food I made for her ''please. I don't mind. Maybe you'll feel better after that, because of what happened.''

I see her thinking, but then she nods.

''The bathroom is upstairs, the door next to your room'' I say, she hesitates for a second but then walks upstairs to the bathroom.

I was waiting for about 10 minutes, scared she might have ran away from me, but then she walks into the living room.

''T-Taehyung... I should really go home now.. please..'' she whispers and starts playing with her fingers.

Is she afraid of me? Why? Why would she be afraid? I made her breakfast, I gave her my clothes, I told her she can use my shower... I'm not doing anything wrong right?

''I... Yeah... I get it. I can drive you home if you want?'' I say and she smiles at me

''That would be nice.''

Y/N pov

Taehyung stops in front of my house and I get out of the car.

"Thanks Taehyung.. I'll see you at school tomorrow.'' I smile at him and walk towards my front door, I unlock it and walk inside.

I let myself fall onto the sofa before getting my phone out of my pocket.

''What's this?'' I whisper and frown when I open an app that wasn't on my phone before. Right when I open it my screen turns black and a lot of random letters and numbers show up on my screen until it turns black again.

''What the heck..'' I whisper and start tapping my phone screen, hoping it would trigger something.

unknown has entered the chatroom.

Unknown
..Hello..?

Y/N
?

Unknown
Can you see this?

Y/N
Yes, why? What is this? and who are you?

Unknown
I'm sure you're surprised.

It's not every day you get a text from a stranger.

Y/N
.. Could you just tell me who you are, please?

And why is this app downloaded on my phone.

And why did it crash when I opened this app?

Unknown
I'm afraid I'm not able to answer any of your questions.

Your name is Y/n, right?

If it is, Y/n, you are in danger.

Y/N

..What

This is not funny.

Unknown

I wish I was trying to be funny.

Do you recognise this note?

Sent you an image.

I shall go now. I will see you soon.

Unknown has left the chatroom.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Hi! I hope everyone is doing fine. The last part of this chapter is inspired by one of my favourite games.

Please vote and comment!