Twenty one

I'm so sorry for the late update

I'm so sorry for the late update. This chapter will be slightly shorter, but i hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

I think it's so sweet when people tell me to update. So for the people who told me to do so, here it is!

⋅•⋅∘☽༓☾∘⋅•⋅

Hoseok pov

''Did you hear that?'' Namjoon says and we all move our head to the direction the loud noise came from.

''It sounded like a gunshot!'' Jin says and his breath hitches ''it came from the direction where Taehyung's house is. Do you think he killed Y/n?''

''Oh give it a rest,'' yoongi snorts ''that guy would rather kill himself than kill his little princess.''

I gulp and Yoongi shakes his head slowly. The 4 us walk blindly to the direction the gunshot came from, not knowing what would be waiting for us at the destination, not knowing if we might see Y/n... alive.

''I'm sorry, I know you like her—''

''I don't like her!'' I yell and hit the smaller boy next to me.

''We all see the way you look at her Hobi, it's not a bad thing it's just... dangerous'' Namjoon laughs ''ever thought having a crush on someone could be dangerous? ACTUALLY dangerous? This crush of yours could cost you your life.''

''Do you realise that Taehyung is always behind her or next to her? Ever come to think of that it might be HIM I have a crush on? And not her?'' I ramble and immediately stop my tracks and cover my mouth.

What the hell did I just do?

Well, I guess that's one way to tell a secret.

''Okay so first I have to deal with you having a crush on Y/n and now it's Taehyung?'' Yoongi says angrily and grabs my arm '' don't make it so obvious. It hurts me since I have a crush on you, dumbass.''

My eyes widen when hearing him confess to me so shamelessly, taking his chance to insult me right after. I never knew he had a crush on me, I don't know, I don't notice that kind of stuff.

I chuckle nervously and he lets go of my arm and we continue walking.

''Anyone else have a crush on someone? It's your chance to confess now,'' Namjoon says irritated ''knowing unpredictable Taehyung we might not even be alive after today.''

''I mean...'' jin starts '' maybe that's why they're confessing—''

''Shut up.''

Y/n pov

I wanted to leave so bad. I was great at avoiding situations, but it was different this time. What the hell, someone I thought I was in love with just killed my best friend in front of me. It doesn't make it any better that my best friend was also his brother.

I just stood there, screams leaving my lungs and sobs leaving my lips. I couldn't believe it. A life that's just been taken from someone. A star added to the sky.

I couldn't believe it. His lifeless body was in front of me, but something deep inside me hoped that he would stand up and punch Taehyung in his filthy face once again. But that didn't happen. Minutes went by and I still had plenty of tears left to cry.

I was never going to be able to talk to him again. Not another memory. Not another laughter and not another cry. My best friend was gone and there was nothing I could do.

He was dead. We didn't have a fight and separated our ways, god, I wish that was what happened. If you would tell me 6 months ago that my best friend would die 6 months later and I would get kidnapped, I would've told you-you're a weirdo and would've walked away.

My life was crazy. Even if this would end one day and taehyung would leave me alone, or even better, get killed. All these thoughts and feelings wouldn't leave me. they would keep me up all night for sure. I would always be scared and I wouldn't be satisfied until taehyung would get locked up in jail or hell forever.

''I need you to let me go,'' I say and closed my eyes. My body started to tense up, anger was starting to take over and I felt my sanity going down every second. I needed him to let me go. I needed him to give me my damn life back, but I knew he wasn't going to do that. I was his now. I was his property, at least that's how he saw it.

Actually, I wouldn't be satisfied with him being locked up in jail. Not after this. Not after ruining my entire life. I had to kill him because I know he will kill everyone else before they get the chance to.

''Pack your bags, we are leaving,'' Taehyung says after those painful minutes of me screaming and crying my lungs out and him just staring at his dead brother.

''Didn't you hear what I said?'' I snap and walk towards him. My emotions had taken over and I started to lose my self-control. And I didn't care, not even a bit.

He licked his bottom lip softly while avoiding eye contact with me. he stared at the ground and a quiet breath left his lips.

''I know you don't want to but—''

''You're damn right!'' I chuckle sarcastically and cross my arms ''what in the world makes you believe I want to be with you again after this, Taehyung? You killed my best friend... you killed your brother. You must be very messed up to even think I want to come with you, let alone still have love for you."

He gulped loud enough for me to hear and I walk towards him, resting my hands on his warm cheeks. I look into his eyes, those beautiful soft eyes that have so much pain behind them.

''I don't love you anymore, Kim Taehyung. And I doubt I ever have.''