Eight

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Y/N pov

''Goodmorning, Y/N!'' I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around and it was Taehyung. He looked so happy... but how? Wasn't Jimin part of BTS? Weren't they like 'best friends'?

''Hi Tae'' I smile, deciding not to ask why he is so happy, but a group of boys caught my attention.

''Look at him.. he's only talking to her to get in her pants.. well.. it won't be hard for him. she's so easy.''

''True, I heard she went to bed with some random dude a month ago.''

''Didn't Taehyung and her hang out a few days ago? They probably did it.''

I sigh and look at Taehyung again who clenches his jaw. I guess that made him angry. He shouldn't get angry over it. Min-Yong and his minions always make fun of every girl they see. Disrespectful is the best way to describe them.

''Don't worry Tae, they always try to get in fights with every girl they see. Please ignore them, they just want to see you get angry.'' I try to calm him down but he smirks and his eyes get dark.

''I don't care if they 'always try to get in fights with every girl they see.'' he scoffs.

''It's my girl they're fucking with.'' he whispers and my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink while Taehyung walks over to the group of boys.

''So'' he chuckles ''Min-Yong... imagine being that ignorant to say stuff about girls... Because... Didn't you tell me you--''

''No.'' Min-Yong quickly says and clenches his jaw ''I didn't tell you anything.''

Taehyungs eyes sparkle and he looks at the guy who's standing next to Min-Yong, Youta.

''Youta'' he whispers and tilts his head a little ''how are you and your girlfriend doing?''

Youta frowns his brows and looks at Min-Yong who's biting his bottom lip.

''Looks like your friend here didn't tell you yet, did he?''

''Taehyung, I'm warning you. Stop.'' Min-Yong hisses, making Taehyung even more excited to reveal the big secret.

''I'm sure you're happy to know your disrespectful friend has been slee--''

That's when it happens. Min-Yong punches Taehyung in the face, making him take a few steps back. He walks threateningly to Taehyung but Taehyung immediately punches him back, causing Min-Yong to fall on the ground.

Everyone gasps and looks at Taehyung who grabs Min-Yongs' hair, making him stand up.

''You got something else to say? Are you too much of a fucking pussy to tell your best friend you've been sleeping with his girlfriend?'' Taehyungs smirks at him, but he gets punched in the face again, causing his nose and lip to bleed.

''DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME'' Min-Yong screams and punches Taehyung again.

Taehyung laughs and spits out some blood, he tries to punch Min-Yong again, but I run to him and grab his hand.

''You guys have to stop!'' I scream and I push Taehyung.

''I'm sorry Y/N... I'm just not letting anyone say bad things about you, ever. Besides that, Youta had to know the truth."

''Just stop... I never asked you to stand up for me. You started this mess.'' I say and shake my head before walking to the lunchroom to meet my two best friends, Daria and Kaga.

''Y/N? are you alright?'' Kaga asks, he grabs my shoulder and shakes me a little. I shake my head and smile at him.

''I'm fine, don't worry. I just didn't get enough sleep''

"Go to sleep earlier silly!" Kaga says and he softly hits my head.

"Yah! Kaga that hurts" I laugh and cover my head with my arms.

"Stop hitting her you loser" Daria laughs and starts softly hitting Kaga's head.

I wasn't 'alright' at all. The note was stressing me out, who could it be? And why did Taehyung get so angry? I've never seen him get angry and why did he even call me his girl? We aren't even dating. Was he jealous?

''Let's get to class'' Daria says after we calmed down and everyone nods. We start walking and Kaga grabs my hand, causing me to smile. We walk to class, but it feels like someone is watching me. I turn around and the only person I see is... Taehyung. He looks at me and it makes me shiver, goosebumps start to cover my whole body. His eyes didn't show any emotion, he didn't smile, nothing. He was holding something.. It looked like a flower petal. As if he was playing the 'she loves me, she loves me not'' game.

''Don't worry about him'' Kaga says when he notices me looking at Taehyung ''he's weird... stay away from him, please? I don't trust him. I heard people say he has something to do with Jimin and Fin's death.''

''What do you mean?'' I say and my heart starts beating faster when hearing those two names. Fin and Jimin.

''Fin told a few people he saw Taehyung smiling uncontrollably when hearing the news about Jimin disappearing. Fin also asked why Taehyung was smiling and he told Fin to leave him alone or something. Who would smile when their best friend goes missing? The next day Jimin AND Fin are dead. Smells kinda fishy doesn't it.''

I nod and slowly turn around and start walking to the classroom.

Taehyung pov

Why is she with him again? Why did she look at me like that? Doesn't she understand that I protected her? Jungkook doesn't want me to take her to the house, but Y/N is making me have no choice. I have to make sure I'm with her, always. I can't let her be alone, because people will try to steal her from me. People like Min-Yong will say bad things about her, i can't let all of that happen. There's only one thing I can do.

I grab my phone out of my pocket, unlock it and type in a phone number.

''Hello Taehyung.''

Y/N pov

I sit down on a chair in the back of the classroom and I let my head rest on my hand. I couldn't stop thinking about the note... or Taehyung. The way he looked at me was so different, it wasn't like the way he looked at me when I helped him with English. And I've never seen him get so angry.

''Y/N'' I hear Daria whispers, I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts and I look at her.

''Mhm?''

''Did you hear that Taehyung and Min-Yong got in a fight?'' she whispers and I roll my eyes.

''Tsk, tell me about it. I was there!''

I shake my head and let my mind take over again.

The cherry blossom tree. The flower petal. Taehyung.

''No.. No it can't be..'' I say and my eyes get bigger.

'Are.. you okay?'' Daria says and she tilts her head ''did the fight scare you or something?''

I look at her with big eyes and I shake my head. I immediately grab my bag and run outside the classroom. I run down the stairs and run outside, to the cherry blossom tree. I stand in front of it and look around.

No one is here.

I see a note, but right when I want to pick it up I feel a stinging pain in my neck and then everything went black.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Wow that was one basic cliffhanger.