Seven

I'm so sorry for not updating, but I really had no ideas anymore but now i do! I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter

I'm so sorry for not updating, but I really had no ideas anymore but now i do! I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Please comment if you have any ideas for this story!

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Taehyung pov

"TAEHYUNG!" I hear someone yell, I immediately open my eyes and sit up. Just a few minutes later my best friends; Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok are standing in my room, in front of my bed.

"Why did you have to kill Jimin? Why one of us? You promised you wouldn't do that." Namjoon said and he hits the back of my head.

"Don't even try. He's not going to listen to us anyway." Jin said and crosses his arms.

"We should have told Jimin..." Hoseok says and his bottom lip starts shaking. I look at him and frown my eyebrows, he notices and covers his lips with his hand.

"First of all I'm not the one who killed him, second of all, it has always been obvious that Y/N is mine," I say and stand up and get a towel. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a shower".

Jungkook pov

The boys already left Taehyung's apartment. I wanted to stay though, I had to talk to him about something. After about 25 minutes he came out of the shower and when he saw me sitting on his bed he frowned his eyebrows awkwardly.

"Why are you still here? The others left already." He says while walking towards his closet, getting some clothes out of it.

"Tae.." I say softly, my voice cracks and I look at him.

"Are you alright? Why are you looking at me like that? Listen, Jungkook, I know you miss Jimin. No need to come to me and tell me abo-"

"Don't take her." I cut him off. I dig my nails into his blanket and close my eyes, waiting for him to get mad at me.

"What? What do you mean 'don't take her'?"

"You know what I mean Taehyung... don't take her to the house... don't lock her up, let her have a good life. Maybe.. maybe if you don't make her feel like a prisoner.. she might fall in love with you..." I say, immediately regretting what I just said.

''You can't force love, Taehyung. If you show her your good side then she will fall in love with you naturally.''

"That's not how love works jungkook," he says coldly "it's best for you to leave" he walks back in his bathroom, changing his clothes, I suppose. I let out a loud sigh before standing up and leaving his apartment.

Y/N pov

I walk to my closet and get some clothes out of it, I change clothes and look at myself in the mirror. I feel a tear rolling down my cheek and I let out a loud sigh before quickly wiping it away.

I shake my head and grab my keys before walking out of my apartment and to my car.

After 20 minutes of driving, I stop the car in front of my best friend, Daria, her house. I grab my phone and type in her phone number and start calling her. I don't want to be too late for school. I wanted to go there, I wanted some distraction.

''Yah! Where are you?! We're getting late!''

Daria and I decided to not talk about Jimin and Fin, because it will only make both of us sad. Even though I'm pretty sure the whole school is going to talk about what happened to them.

''Yeah yeah I'm coming'' she replies and I see her running towards my car she opens the door and sits down into the seat next to me.

When we arrive at school we walk to our lockers. I open mine and a little paper falls out of it.

I pick up the paper and look at it.

'I know you saw me last night.. I couldn't resist coming to your house again. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't scare you. Please come to the cherry blossom close to school at 7pm. I'll show you who I am. Don't be scared, my love.'

I stop breathing for a few seconds and quickly put the paper in my bag. I couldn't tell Daria that I saw someone staring at me last night, I didn't see who it was, because it was late at night. I couldn't tell her that someone kept sending me letters and gifts. Most of the time when I woke up, I couldn't find stuff because someone kept moving things. I don't know who it is and that's why I can't tell her, ever.

I didn't want more drama after what happened to Jimin. I just had to find out myself who had been sending me these gifts and letters...

Taehyung pov

I looked at her, she opened her locker and she noticed a letter falling out of it. I started to smile like an idiot when she picked it up. Was it the letter I left in her locker? Her eyes travelled over the paper and she quickly put it in her bag. She looked... scared. But why? I'm not doing anything wrong.

I didn't put anything weird or scary in the note... Right? No. No I didn't.

"Maybe Jungkook was right" I whisper to myself "maybe I can't force love..."

''Maybe I should just take her to the house and let her naturally fall in love with me.''

At that moment I saw someone walking up to Y/N and her friend. A guy. It was Kaga. I know they've been friends for a long time but I never liked him. But that's not because they're friends.

I have always wanted to get rid of Kaga... and now I just have another reason to do it. Thanks to Y/n.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Please answer this question; should I change 'Y/N' to a real name? It's up to you. Personally I think a name would make the story look more.. real? I don't know. it's what you guys want