Four

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Taehyung POV

''Wh-'' Jimin mumbles while he opening his eyes and looking around himself ''who are you? what are you doing? Where the hell am I? Let me go!'' he screams when he notices he's tied up to the chair he's sitting on.

I walk behind Jimin and let my hands rest on his shoulders. ''Why would I let you go?'' I say while laughing sarcastically ''then what are you gonna do? Steal Y/N from me? You really thought I was gonna let that happen?''

''T-Taehyung? Is that you? Why are you doing this? I'm your best friend!'' Jimin says and his voice is shaking and I feel him trembling under my touch.

''Didn't I just say that, Jimin? You were gonna steal Y/N from me, I'm not letting that happen. That you even thought about having her all to yourself. Did you really think I was going to talk about you? Trying to make her 'like' you, disgusting'' I say and my voice is dark. I start walking and kneel down in front of Jimin and look into his eyes, that are filled with tears already.

''You're insane! What are you gonna do with me? You think my parents aren't going to notice that I didn't come home?'' he cries out and tears start to roll down his cheeks. He starts moving, trying to get loose of the rope thats around his chest, hands and arms. The sight of him struggling to get away makes me laugh.

''STOP LAUGHING AT ME! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING? YOU KIDNAPPED ME. PEOPLE ARE GONNA FIND OUT! You're going to end up in jail, Taehyung! L-Let me go and I won't say anything! No one has to know what happened here.''

I stand up and walk over to the desk in the corner. I grab a roll of duck tape, get a piece off of it and cover Jimin's lips with it.

''Listen, Jimin. You're going to die anyway! Just don't make me kill you right now, let me have some fun first. I have a few things planned... I just don't know what to start with.'' I start pacing back and forth, Jimin's eyes glued on my body. ''Should I cut your fingers off first? Hmm... Or should i start of simple, breaking your nails off your fingers.''

I hear Jimin mumble something and I rip the duck tape off his lips, knowing it would hurt him. He shuts his eyes tight and bites his lip, trying to hide the fact that it hurt him. I smile at the sight of seeing him being in pain.

''Y-You're insane! You're sick.. you're a PSYCHOPATH!'' Jimin yells and starts crying again. ''I am supposed to be your best friend! I've never done anything to you! Why me.. why not..'' he immediately stops talking and his breathes hitches realising the words that just left his lips.

''Who, Jimin?'' I ask and tilt my head. He looks away, but i grab his chin and roughly move his head so he looks at me. ''Does someone else have feelings for my love?''

He doesn't respond and I feel like my blood is boiling.

''Why can't you just tell me? Don't you see you're only making it worse for yourself?'' I yell and punch him in the face.

Jimin whines in pain and spits out some blood. The room is filled with the sound of Jimin's crying and the noise of me punching him.

''Tell me who.. NOW!'' I yell and punch him once more.

No answer.

I shake my head and walk to the desk, grabbing a sharp knife and walk back to him.

Jimin POV

Why is this happening to me? I have a crush on a girl.. and now I'm gonna die because of it! Taehyung is psychopath. I always thought he was weird, but I didn't know he was actually sick. I can't tell him that Fin has a crush on Y/n, he'd kill him too. I don't know what to do, this is like a nightmare and I can't wake up.

Taehyung has always been my best friend and if he just told me he had a crush on her then i would've never tried to get close with Y/n! Taehyung deserves the love of a girl in his life more than I do. But I've messed up without realising I could actually mess up.

Taehyung walks towards me with a knife in his hand.

A knife. Is he serious?

He looks at the knife, then at me and then at the knife again. As if he is trying to tell me something.

My heart starts beating faster, but then I realise what he said a few minutes ago.

''You're going to die anyway.''

''Do it. Kill me.'' I say and my heart aches, of course I didn't want to die, but he said I was going to die anyway, right? That's what he said and it wouldn't surprise me if he killed me right here right now.

''Kill you?'' he says and starts laughing ''me?''

I don't undestand what he means. He said I was going to die and we are the only people in this basement or whatever this cold room is. No one else is here, then how can someone else kill me?

My thoughts get interrupted by a horrible stinging pain in my arm and I immediately look at the spot thats hurting.

My breath hitches and my heart stops for a second. Red liquid started streaming out of the cut Taehyung had made in my arm.

Fuck.

I cry out in pain. My own painful screams even scares me. I've never felt this pain before and I'm sure this isn't the only pain I'm going to feel. It's going to get worse.

''I'm not the one who is going to kill you, Jimin. Don't worry.''

''Then who is'' I whisper. I see Taehyung smiling at me and then looks at the knife that has some of my blood on it.

''Secret'' he says and points the knife at me.

''So? Who else has feelings for my precious Y/n?'' He says and presses the knife in my arm again. He keeps pressing it harder in my skin and it starts hurting more and more. I can feel the knife going through my skin and blood starts coming out, but Taehyung doesn't stop pressing, actually, he's adding more pressure.

'F-Fine I'll tell you, but please let me go.'' I say and he stops pressing the knife in my skin, he gets it out and brushes the flat side against my cheek, causing my cheek to be covered with my own blood.

''You have to promise me you won't hurt him''

''I'm still the one in charge here, I'm not making any deals, but... I wasn't planning on hurting him anyway.'' He answers and lays the knife down on the desk.

Then why the hell would he hurt me? What have I ever done to him? I'm his best friend, well, was.

''Then why hurt me, Tae? Why? I've been here for you through everything. I've helped you so much and you are saying you won't hurt someone else, but you will hurt me?'' I say and tears start to sting my eyes.

''Stop trying to change my mind, Jiminie. Tell me who the other person is. You're making this situation so difficult and dramatic!'' he says, and raises his voice a little.

''Fin'' I whisper and I close my eyes. I hear Taehyung laughing softly. ''So that scumbag really does have feelings for my girl. I knew it''

Taehyung stands up and grabs a bottle of pills and puts a few in his hand.

''Open your mouth'' he says and I do what I'm getting told. I was going to die anyway, I didn't care what the pills were. I rather die than live a second longer when being tortured.

He puts the pills in my mouth and I swallow them. It doesn't take long for me to start feeling dizzy and my eyelids start feeling too heavy to keep my eyes open.

So I close them and drift off to a deep sleep.