The Moment: Chapter Five

"Biana?" Sophie asked. She hadn't realized they'd been gone that long.

"Yep. And I also have Keefe, Dex, Tam, and Lihn with me." Biana replied, definitely not in her happy, giddy mood she was in that morning.

"Hi guys." Fitz said. He got up, and Sophie got up right after, their hands still intertwined. 

"Are we interrupting something?" Tam asked, clearly eyeing their hands. Dex nodded along, as Keefe grumbled something about this being a Sophitz moment again. 

"No. We were actually going to ask you guys if you wanted to play base quest." Sophie said. She noticed they weren't buying it, but they all agreed to play.

"Okay then. There are 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 7 of us." Dex said. "One team is gonna have one more person."

"Just have Bangs Boy sit out. He can deal with it." Keefe answered, snickering when Tam grumbled.

"Dude, why do you have such a grudge against me? I mean, at least my bangs are more colorful and prettier than yours." Tam replied.

"Oh you just did not-"

"Okay, we get. You guys hate each other because you both have really awesome bangs," Biana said. "I'll sit this match out so you guys can get along." Biana walked and sat down by a small hill that was barely high enough for her to see most of the field. 

"Okay, so who is on who's team?" Lihn asked.

"I will definitely have Foster on my team!" Keefe exclaimed, grabbing Sophie's arm and pulling her with him. "And I guess Fitzipoo can join us too. Have to have the lovebirds together." Keefe added, smirking at a blushing Sophie and Fitz.

"Okay, its settled. Dex, Lihn, and I versus Sophie, Fitz, and Keefe," Tam said. "We'll set up base." Tam's team ran off, leaving Sophie and two boys with her.