The Moment: Chapter Seventeen

The five of them walked outside, all hand in hand. 

Sophie was in the middle, her right hand being held by Fitz, and her left by Edaline. Grady held Edaline's left hand, while Sandor held Fitz's right hand. 

Sophie looked at her right side, smiling when she met a pair of gorgeous teal eyes. She got a smile in return. She then looked to her left, feeling a little squeeze on her hand. She smiled, squeezing Edaline's hand back. Then, she looked forward. 

They had arrived at the cliff. She took a deep breath, looking at each and every person that came with her. She felt a little pang in her heart, and couldn't imagine life without any of them. She held on a little tighter to Fitz's hand, feeling a little nervous. 

You okay?

Yes, just a little bit nervous. 

It's okay, I'm right there with you.

Haha, I just wish we could get this over and done with. Sophie turned to face him, finding him already looking at her. 

Me too. He leaned in, and kissed Sophie on the forehead. Her heart was beating so fast, she was sure the whole world could hear.

"So, are we ready?" Sandor asked, staring at Sophie and Fitz. They both nodded, and they all took one last step before falling.