The Moment: Chapter Twenty Two

"Aaaah!!!" Sophie and Fitz both screamed. They both pulled back, stumbling over their feet.

"Haha!!" Sophie kind of hoped she'd hear Biana, but it was Della.

"MOOOOM!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!" Fitz complained, turning red as he turned to Sophie. She also felt her face turn red.

"Oh, I didn't mean to. I just happened to be passing by at the right moment." Della answered, walking into the room. "Don't look at me like that Fitz. We all know this place wouldn't have been an ideal place for your guys's first kiss together!" Della squealed. She smiled at Sophie, and winked before walking out.

"Sorry about that Sophie. They all really wa-"

"Fitz, stop." Sophie interrupted. She looked at him, and smiled. Sophie got up and walked over to Fitz. She held out her hand, and he took it. 

"You don't have to be sorry." Sophie replied, leading Fitz out of the room.

"Okay, but wait. Where are we going?" Fitz asked, looking confused at Sophie. She looked down the hallway before answering.

"Wanna go take a walk?"

"Sure" Fitz intertwined their fingers together, flashing his movie star smile. Sophie smiled back, blushing crazily. 

"Well, where do you want to go?"

"Umm, OOOOOH!!" Fitz exclaimed, smiling as he beamed with joy. "I know the perfect place!!"