0.1 // Vacation

Bristol, England

The amount of sleep I got last night was ridiculous. Staying up, tossing and turning for no reason, being severely dehydrated so much so that every five minutes I'd have to get up and get water, that ridiculous. The bus was nice, probably about the same as the one from earlier this year in America, however, it was the plane ride here that really messed with my head.

I was jet-lagged, on my period, and worst of all lonely. I hadn't seen Awsten in almost a week. Well, actually, the worst was my period because I was in immense pain, hunched over on the plane trying to get my insides to stop clawing themselves out. But I still missed Awsten.

The band and a few crew members left earlier than everyone else to do some press in London, however, I, unfortunately, couldn't join them earlier because of all the equipment that needed to be packed separately with each respective crew member. Merch, photography equipment, and banners all had to fly with me and the rest of the 15 other crew members. It was undoubtedly annoying and there probably was an easy way to sneak me on the original flight, however, I decided not to fight Jawn for the seat on the plane, knowing damn well I would've lost.

So I was crammed on the crew bus for a day while we drove to Bristol, back aching and no good snacks to eat. It was a true American tragedy, to say the least.

I laid back down in my bunk, the curtain pulled closed as I reached for my phone, unplugging it from its charger and finding the facetime app. I crossed my fingers that the one person I needed to answer would do so.

After a few rings, I saw the faded blue hair that desperately needed to be retouched. A smile instantly made its way to my face and not to be all sappy or anything, but the pain left my body and all I wanted to do was curl up next to him on the cramped bunk and hear him talk nonsense for hours.

"Hey!" He smiled, walking away from where he was in the front of the bus and going toward the back.

"Hey, Aws." I smiled lightly, watching as the lighting changed as he walked through the rooms, his face ending up being lit up by the tv in the back room. 

"What's up? How's the bus?" The smile never left his face as he fell onto the sofa and pulled a big fluffy blanket over himself. 

I sighed, pouting a little bit, "I'm okay, bus is fine. I think we're almost in Bristol. I just miss you, I can't wait to see you." I smiled a little at the end as I watched him smirk. That cocky bitch.

"It's only been a week, you know?" He laughed.

"I know, don't make fun of me. I'm just in pain and want to be next to you."

"Your friend is here?" He questioned, a brow raising and his head tilting to the side a little bit. I nodded, pulling my own blanket further up. "Ah, in that case I'll get the fridge stocked with strawberries."

I smiled, hiding my face in the blanket to hide it. He knew that strawberries were the one thing I loved eating during this horrible week. "You're the best."