0.6 // Almost

a/n : I wanna just bust out a million chapters for you guys u deserve it

Glasgow, Scotland

When I woke up to Awsten shaking my shoulders I still felt half-awake, opening my eyes and moving up slowly on the couch to sit up. I noticed Awsten had changed his top, switching his black sweatshirt to a yellow shirt with some weird of design on it. I haven't seen that one before, but it looks great.

As I stood up I looked down at my outfit and decided just to keep it on, not even bothering to change while all the guys rushed around the bus a bit to gather some of their stuff. I looked at the time, realizing it was close to 3 pm already and there was an hour until soundcheck. My leggings and sweatshirt will do, I pulled on my Vans that laid right where I left them before I laid down. 

I grabbed my phone, pulling it off the charger, and picked up the camera case and backpack, pulling an umbrella out of the bucket we kept them in before waiting by the door for the rest of the guys. I really didn't want to walk in there alone, I had no clue where I was going.

They were all ready in a minute or two, I watched Awsten as he shut off his laptop and threw it in his bunk before grabbing his phone and coming up next to me, also grabbing an umbrella and putting his hand on my back to lead me out of the bus. We followed Lucas who was outside of the bus into the venue, walking down the halls to find the green room so we could throw all of our stuff in there before getting ready. Thankfully, Lucas told me that all the merch boxes were brought inside already by the venue staff, so I only had to set up. 

When all of the guys and myself were settled in the room we all went out onto the floor to check out the stage. Awsten was talking to Geoff and Otto about something while I wandered around, looking to find a spot on the stage that I could take stationary photos from, knowing Jawn would be running around the stage for the most part of the show.

I hopped up on the stage, walking across it while trying not to get in the way of the guys putting up the backdrop. I found a small spot in the front corner, knowing Jawn wouldn't mind if I parked it there for the show. Mindlessly, I twirled the lanyard around my neck between my fingers before turning back to the front of the stage, watching as the three boys were looking up at me. Awkward. I gave them a small wave before going back downstage to hop off the edge.

"Don't make it so obvious you're talking shit," I laughed, pointing at the three. Geoff nervously laughed along with me, Otto smiling big before walking away somewhere. Awsten was silent, not even showing an ounce of emotion before he pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head.

"You know I'd say it to your face," He said quickly before pulling away from me. "We're gonna go tune before soundcheck, I think I heard Lucas say the boxes are all in." I nodded, waving to the two before they left.

That was weird. I took another look at the stage before turning to go into the back where the plastic tables were set up ready to be filled with merch.

-------------------------

"Thanks for coming!" I smiled at the girl before she walked away with the t-shirt in hand. I leaned my elbows against the table. It was a long night, taking the photos of the guys had me sweating a little bit more than I intended, and break from the merch table left me with a bunch of fans wanting to buy as the show ended. It was about 25 minutes since the show ended when the last of the fans finally left. I was packing up the merch we didn't sell quickly, wanting to get back onto the bus and kick my feet up. My calves felt like they were going to fall off.

When I packed up the last box one of the workers came to grab it and put it in the trailer, I thanked him quickly before running to the green room. I was hoping they were all still in there, I needed to dramatically let out of sigh to emphasize how tired I was. 

When I got to the green room it was empty, except for Lucas who was cleaning up the mess that was left from the crew and the boys. I waved to him, quickly grabbing my bag that was left and walking out to the bus. It was so dark out, but thankfully the bus wasn't far and the lights were on. I noticed that the door to our bus was closed, however, the other bus's door was wide open. I didn't think much of it, so I just pulled on the handle and stepped inside. It was silent when I walked in, dropping my bag on the couch and walking down the hall, checking if there was anyone in the bunks. Of course, there wasn't, though.

I sighed, pulling my phone out of my back pocket and opening messages.

To: Aws <3

Where are you guys!!

I waited with my phone in my hand for a response, looking around the bus as if it would make someone show up. I looked back down at my phone, noticing it still said 'delivered' and locked the screen, putting my phone back in my pocket and making my way off the bus. I decided that the only other possibility was that they were on the other bus, so I made my way to that bus.

The door was open, so I walked in, taking a peek inside to see if I could see anyone. I watched the back of some heads nodding along to a beat, it was all three of the guys standing with Jawn and some other members of the crew.

All I heard was a few mumbles before I heard the click of a button and then the music started playing. It didn't sound familiar, so it must have been something new Awsten was working on. It sounded good, but it was hard to make out some of the words in the song because of how it was obviously recorded on his phone.

I watched as Awsten pulled out his phone from his pocket and moments later felt a buzz in my back pocket. Before reading what he said, I decided to leave the bus, making my way back to our bus before pulling it out and checking what he said.

From: Aws <3

Was helping Jawn get stuff back into the bus, be back there in a min

I shifted the weight between my feet, something about that text didn't seem all that true. Maybe he was helping and then had to show Jawn a song? But that couldn't be the explanation, why would the other guys be in there? Why would he have his laptop? I had a few questions but decided not to even let them cross my mind because it didn't matter all that much.

I decided to sit down on the couch, pulling out my own laptop and finding something to watch on Netflix for a second before the other guys came back onto the bus.

T W I T T E R

"@stellataylor: if you were at the show tonight and had red hair and bought a sweatshirt, let me be your friend and tell me where your hair dye is from pls thx"

::replies::

fan1: Ugh i wish i was there i wanted to see you

fan2: wait wait wait @fan3 if this you?

fan3: HI THIS IS ME I THINK ITS ARCTIC FOX AND PLEASE BE MY FRIEND