1.3 // Good Intentions

a/n: happy late birthday to me, enjoy this <3 

Brighton, England

"Stella?"

I furrowed my brows, turning my head over my shoulder to see who it was that was calling my name. I sighed when I saw who it was, holding out my winter coat for me to take. 

I brought myself up from where I was leaning against the poles, walking over towards him. "Thanks, Geoff." I shrugged the jacket on, zipping it up quickly because I was cold.

"Of course, you're sick as it is, we can't have you sick for the rest of the shows. Come back to the bus." He told me, not taking no for an answer. I sighed again, following behind him as he walked us back to the bus. I was feeling a little better now, but I didn't want to go back to the bus and see Awsten. I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't know if he would want to talk to me.

When we got into the bus everyone was awake and pulling their suitcases into the front. I closed the bus door, turning around just to see Awsten tugging his bag towards me, a smile on his face. So was he not mad? Did I overreact everything again?

"Where were you?" He asked, dropping his bag and warping an arm around my shoulder to pull me into a side hug. I'll take this as a sign to probably apologize to him, he seemed to not think too hard about it on the outside but I knew that this was probably his way of trying to not make either of us more stressed.

"Went on a walk, I couldn't sleep..." He placed a kiss at the top of my head that made me smile. I had to talk to him, the last thing I wanted was to be on the plane sitting for a couple of hours with this looming over me. "Can we talk about last night?" I asked him, he looked me in the eyes for a second with an unreadable expression before nodding, releasing me and grabbing his coat and ushering me to walk out of the bus. 

I walked back outside to the parking lot, waiting for Awsten to shut the door and come over to me. We walked down the street for a minute, silent, walking right back to the spot that I was at less than 20 minutes ago.

"So.."

"Listen..."

We both spoke at the same time, laughing at it for a second before we got to the gates, leaning up against them. I nodded towards him, letting him speak first even though I knew he would've just spoken first anyways.

"I didn't mean to snap at you last night," He sighed, looking down at his fingers for a second before looking back up at me, "Equal Vision has been up to my ass about the next album and making me more stressed and anxious than I would've been without them down my throat."

At this point he took my hands in his, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles to soothe me, but for some reason I felt like it was more to calm his anxiety. I nodded along with what he was saying, knowing what was happening thankfully because of Geoff. 

"I know, Geoff told me about how stressed you were. I'm sorry for pushing it and being nosy, I know how much this all means to you to keep a secret. As much as I want to hear what you've been writing, I understand you not wanting to show me."

"I know, Geoff told me." He gave me a big smile, giggling at the end of his sentence. His smile was contagious, so I ended up smiling with him. He pulled me into his arms and I wrapped my arms around his body. "I promise, I'll show you something when it's finished, it's almost done anyway." I squeezed him tighter, a silent thank you for him trying to reason with me.

"I'll stop being annoying about it," I laughed in his chest.

"That's fine, I can deal with annoying." He said back, pressing another kiss on the top of my head before pulling me away to lock his lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss slightly, pulling him in closer and getting up on my toes a little bit to accommodate the height difference. After our much-needed kiss, Awsten let go of me, keeping me at arms distance. He sighed, smiling down at me for a second before speaking up again. "I'll show you when I'm finished, I promise."

He held out his pinkie, looking between it and my eyes, making me smile and shake my head. I outstretched my pinkie, interlocking it with his as he brought it up to his lips. I did the same, and we both kissed out thumbs.

"That was cute," I smiled, interlocking our hands as we walked us back to the bus.

--------------------

After we got back to the bus we were immediately separated because of Lucas yelling at Awsten to get his guitars in their cases. But after that, we quickly rushed off to the airport the get on our flight to Amsterdam. The flight was a little over an hour but after my tossing and turning at night and waking up early had me falling asleep on the flight.

I was only awoken when I felt someone shaking me, I jolted awake, watching Awsten giggle from above me. He was standing, his backpack around his shoulders, and his sunglasses pulled down over his face. I grumbled, pulling my feet from where they were asleep under my body weight, and I held out my hand for Awsten to take to help pull me up. When he did I almost crashed into the seat in front of me, rolling my eyes and shoving him a little with a chuckle before picking up my bag from under the seat in front of me. Awsten's hand quickly found home on my butt when I leaned down, making me jump again and hit my head against the back of the seat.

The presence of his hand left and all I heard was "Hit your head one more time and you'll get a concussion before you can even crowd surf." Jawn laughed at the end of his sentence and I pulled myself back up, sending a glare towards Awsten as we headed off the plane.

I N S T A G R A M

stellataylor I've got a lot to say but Awsten said he would sue me if I made an Airplane Conversations joke

stellataylor I've got a lot to say but Awsten said he would sue me if I made an Airplane Conversations joke. But one thing's for sure, my feet don't smell as bad as Otto's :-)

::comments::

fan1: sis said "hand me the lawsuit"

fan2: this is... fantastic.

@awstenknight: LITERALLY EAT MY ASS SEE YOU IN COURT 

fan3: See you guys in Munich!! x