0.4 // Pleasures

a/n : sorry if this suxxxxxx

Nottingham, England

It was raining, no surprise. Although I usually love the rain, when I don't learn my lesson from not packing a poncho I definitely don't love it. The bus as a whole only had two umbrellas, so making it into the venue was going to be fun. 

We were all getting ready to head out, Jawn took the umbrella for himself since he had camera equipment to keep safe, and Lucas and Geoff took the second umbrella and ran into the venue. Otto, Awsten, and I all waited for one of them to come back with the umbrellas. I was packing up a few things I needed in a backpack, my laptop, a camera Jawn lent me, the tip jar, and a few little things I thought I would need. 

When there was a knock on the bus door Lucas showed up, waiting with the umbrellas. "Let's get going, ladies, we're trying to get out of the rain." I threw my backpack on and went to the front, seeing Awsten grab the second umbrella from Lucas and holding out his hand to me. I took it, letting him open the umbrella and get out before taking me with him, hands still clasped tight while my backpack bounced around as we ran to the back entrance of the venue. 

It was all a very quick thing, the guys having to go do an interview with some company and me having to set up the merch table. When we got into the venue Awsten gave me a quick kiss goodbye, not saying a word before Lucas whisked him and Otto off to some random room. I, on the other hand, tried finding my way to the green room to put some of my stuff down before heading to the merch table. I followed the signs, finally finding the room and threw my stuff down, taking the tip jar and my headphones out of the bag before exiting and making my way to the main room where the table was set up. 

I greeted the other merch guys as they set up their tables, but quickly put in my headphone and started listening to music as I set up my own table. It didn't take nearly as long as last show, thankful for that, so I had a lot of time to waste while the guys were interviewed and did soundcheck before the VIP meet and greet.

I decided to make use of some of my time and go on a little walk even though it was raining. I sent a quick text in the group chat of all the guys asking if they wanted anything from Starbucks, because like any bored merch girl I was gonna need some caffeine to get me through the night. So as I waited for responses I threw on a hoodie, the one piece of merch I was allowed to take, the black one with the colored grenades that had 'Waterparks' running down the sleeve. I pulled up the hood and took the umbrella and my wallet with me and headed out of the venue once I got the responses I needed.

As expected, there were a few people outside the venue, some of which didn't notice me and other of which who said my name and waved. Politely, I waved back but didn't think much of it. I just wanted to be as fast as possible heading towards this Starbucks to get in and out. It wasn't a far walk, maybe less than five minutes from the venue, so that was good. 

When I got there, there was a bit of a line, mainly girls I noticed who were wearing Waterparks merch. I kind of smiled to myself, thinking about how excited these girls are to see probably one of their favorite bands. At least, they were my favorite band.