1.4 // Lavender

a/n: I know Wattpad isn't a place for politics or anything above the general fandom/artist/writing-related content. But I want all my followers to know I am here for them, I stand for every person who faces discrimination on a daily basis. I have been keeping up with the news and I just want everyone in the black community to know that I stand with you and I am here with an open inbox if you ever need to just scream and vent about what is happening. I love you, all of you, regardless of color, sexuality, identification, shape, size, everything. I love you all <3

I wrote this to hopefully distract everyone for a brief moment, something cute and stupid to make you guys happy <3

Munich, Germany

Absolutely fucking not. Not happening. I almost gagged walking into the bathroom, knowing exactly who made this mess and who to start yelling at. Before I even closed the door I swung it wide open, looking for the culprit. "AWSTEN!" I yelled, faking a disgusted voice as I watched his head whip in my direction with a lollipop in his mouth. His eyebrows furrowed as he pulled the lollipop out of his mouth.

"WHAT!" He yelled back, walking towards me from where he was about to sit on the couch. We were in the green room, doing nothing as we waiting for the other bands to finish their soundcheck.

I said nothing as he walked into the bathroom with me, and I pointed to the sink where he left his mess. I didn't even want to think about it, the mess he made from where he just finished shaving his beard. Listen, I knew this man was hairy, his heritage showing through mostly in that, but is it so hard to clean up after yourself. Especially when we were sharing this bathroom with two other bands.

"Shut up!" He laughed, shaking his head at me where I was giving him the look a mother would give her child that just drew all over their precious white walls.

"Clean it up, you sicko!" I laughed, grabbing a few sheets of toilet paper and shoving it into his hands, watching as he rolled his eyes.

"I was GOING to, but you were bugging me about having to piss so bad." He laughed, wiping down the sink quickly before throwing the toilet paper in the trash can. I thanked him, getting ready to push him out of the door so I could actually use the bathroom, but he closed it first, trapping himself inside of the bathroom with me. He smirked as he locked the door.

"I have to piss.." I warned him as he came closer and wrapped his arms around me. I also wrapped my arms around him, tilting my head up to watch him as he leaned down. I was fully prepared to kiss him, getting on my toes to close the distance before meeting nothing but air as he rubbed his face across my own.

I groaned, pushing him away as he laughed loudly, squinting his eyes as he did and tried to catch his breath in between laughs. 

"You're terrible, get out, let me fucking piss!" I said, trying to push him out of the bathroom now. He was laughing when I pushed him, locking the door and leaving him a laughing mess as he tried to explain to Otto about how he severely blue ballsed me after I yelled at him.

When I left the bathroom, he was still chuckling, typing furiously on his phone as he sat on the couch. I plopped myself next to him, nudging his shoulder with mine as I crossed my legs and pulled my phone out from my pocket.

"That was fucking amazing," He laughed, tucking his phone away and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I shook my head, tossing my phone to the side and looking up at him.

"Was that you're way of reminding me that you shaved? I think the first rub on my face before was enough," I chuckled, leaning down into him. 

"Yeah, I also wanted you to get mad at me for blue ballsing you like you did to me in Amsterdam." He mumbled, almost to himself it was so quiet. I shook my head, falling down so I could lay my head on his lap and kick my feet up on the side of the couch. Awsten's hand pushed my hair back from where it laid on my face after laying down.

"You're a dick."

"You love it." He smiled cheekily, looking down at me with his fingers tangled in my hair. I did love it, his stupid remarks and stupid actions. They made me happy because it meant I can be whoever I wanted around him since he was able to be whoever he wanted around me.

"You're not wrong, I guess." I sighed, closing my eyes as he stroked my head soothingly. A few moments passed of this, just sitting in silence as he ran his fingers through my hair. 

My eyes opened quickly as he tugged on my hair quickly, I yelped making him laugh loudly for probably the hundredth time today as he pulled his fingers from my hair.

"I take everything back, I don't love it." I sighed, pulling myself up off his lap to sit next to him again. 

He pouted, pulling me into him once again and I didn't stop him, wrapping my arms around him too as he held me.

"You should dye your hair with me," He started, once again pulling his fingers through my hair, tugging lightly at the knots that formed after I laid on him. I looked up at him, furrowing my brows to silently ask him why. "You'd look cooler."

"Thanks, loser. What color?" I asked, watching as he thought for a second before smiling.

"Purple?"

I N S T A G R A M

stellataylor bring baby faced awsten back, also lets bring some hair dye because idk what is going on with his hair anymore

::comments::

fan1: adding this to me 'shaving awsten' folder

awstenknight: I SAID DONT FUCKING POST THIS AND YOU ALSO SAID YOU WOULD DYE MY HAIR THE LIES HERE ARE OUTRAGEOUS ITS OVER 

fan2: BABY FACED AWSTEN

fan3: omg his hair is gonna fall out

stellataylor: @fan3 you'd be surprised at how much he takes care of that shit