Chapter 15

I jumped awake the next morning to (Y/N) shouting. Loudly. She was yelling at someone. Arguing with them. Tony's frustrated voice was the only sound that followed all the yelling.

  I sat up and pulled myself from the bed. I tossed my bedding aside, getting up and walking downstairs. She was screaming and arguing with  both Natasha and Tony. Tony was beginning to get frustrated with her, but Natasha seemed calm.

"(Y/N), listen to me. I just need you to think," Natasha spoke as sweetly as she could manage. However, (Y/N)'s cold white eyes were all that looked back at her.

"Why? So you can take me from my mother?!" (Y/N) snapped in a hostile tone, which caused me to flinch.

  I found that my eyes remained glued to the floor. It hurt my heart to look at her. She wasn't herself anymore. It wasn't her speaking. But I'm still going to try my absolute hardest to get her back.

"(Y/N), listen to me. She's not your mother," Tony claimed in a commanding tone. Everything about (Y/N)'s expression was conveying anger.

"Yes, she is... You know who isn't my mother? The traitorous bitch who took me from my parents..." (Y/N) seethed, her glare fixating itself on Natasha.

There was a loud noise that echoed from the kitchen, causing the three of us to look over. My eyes opened wide when I noticed what had happened. The sink faucet had been knocked off, causing water to go everywhere.

"That would imply water powers..." Natasha breathed as Tony and I both nodded in agreement to her claim. We shifted our focus back to (Y/N), who was just glaring at us with her empty stare.

  I quickly walked into the kitchen, beginning to investigate the sink. It was almost as if the faucet had been ripped off from the water pressure becoming so high. It had to be (Y/N). There was no other logical explanation.

"You handle her for a moment, Tony," Natasha spoke before heading in my direction. She stood next to me as I kept my eyes locked on the sink.

"Did Mr. Barnes tell you?" I mumbled quietly, slowly moving my attention over to the female. She let out a deep sigh and nodded.

"Yes. He did. And it seems we're going to have to try our hardest to discover whatever it is that this object is," Natasha explained as I nodded. She placed her hand on my shoulder as I looked up at her.

"We'll fix all this, Peter. I know this is rough for you, seeing as she's a good friend of yours, but we'll make all of this better," Natasha promised me as I looked up at her.

I wanted to tell Natasha about (Y/N) and I. I really did. I felt like she deserved to know. But at the same time, she could easily kill me. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of her.

"Did you get (M/N)?" I asked instead as she looked down and sighed. She slowly shook her head as I felt my heart sink even more.

"The little bitch vanished into thin air. You and Barnes took Barton and (Y/N), then she was gone," She whispered as I forced myself to nod.

"We'll get her, Miss Natasha. I know we will," I explained as she exhaled a deep breath.

"I sure hope so..." She carefully mumbled, both of us looking over at Tony. He was still getting screamed at by the brainwashed female. She was accusing him of so many things, meanwhile he didn't know how to react. So he just stood there and let it happen.

It physically pained me to see her like this. And I know I wasn't the only one. Natasha may be good at hiding her emotions, but she wasn't doing too well at that right now. Sorrow and shame were present on her face.