A/N

Here are some other Marvel fics that I've written/am writing:

—————
One-Shots // Avengers:

Description:Anything Marvel that you good people want or I simply feel like writing

Description:
Anything Marvel that you good people want or I simply feel like writing.

—————
Journey // SpiderMan x Reader (pt. 2):

Description:  They say that the universe was created with a big bang

Description:
They say that the universe was created with a big bang. That after that, life was formed and the planet became livable and life flourished. Everything worked out completely in our favor. However, using that logic, the universe will end in another big bang.

After last year, with the discovery of my biological parents and finding acceptance in what I had, I became more and more aware of the world. The world that my boyfriend, Peter Parker, helped show me. The world that mankind has created and crafted in our own image, as if it was molding clay in our selfish hands. But it sure was beautiful.

My name is (Y/N) Romanoff, and my story is just warming up. My boyfriend vanished on a field trip a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen him since. One of my dads, (at least he might as well be my dad) Tony Stark, also vanished. Mom said he went after Peter. That only made my anxiety blossom more and more as each day passed. I had to get to them.

But the universe didn't end with a big bang. At least mine didn't. No.

My universe ended with a snap...
—————
  There may be more in the future, but that's all I'm working on at the current moment. This list is just so y'all are aware of what I have and so I'm able to keep myself organized.

  Thanks,
-Jo