Punishment

Nobody's POV
Bisca and Alzack where ready to leave on a job, but they had to find someone to look after asuka while they were gone. They wanted Natsu so they waited for him to arrive at the guild.

Gray was at the bar talking to Erza and Mira. "Do you think Natsu could handle that kid again"

"In all honesty I just hope she asks for cake." Erza said her eyes lighting up with excitement.

Mira laughed and put on her usual smile. "I'm sure he will be fine. He has always been good with kids anyways."

Then Natsu walked into the guild. Bisca and alzack ran up to him with asuka in their arms.

"Natsu, would you mind taking care of asuka while we are gone on are job?" Alzack asked.

"Is that even question? Of course I will." Natsu said smiling.

"Great! We will be back around 6:00pm" Bisca said setting asuka down. Then the couple then went on there journey.

Natsu walked to the bar with asuka and sat on a stool. "Can we get 2 juice boxes please"

"Sure thing" Mira said going to get the drinks.

Gray leaned towards Natsu and whispered. "Make sure you don't kiss happy this time."

"What the Hell is that supposed to mean ice queen" Natsu yelled getting up from his seat.

" it means exactly what I said moron" Gray retorted standing up to match Natsu.

"Whatever your just jealous because I could beat you in a fight" Natsu said.

"Wanna test that theory" Gray said going into his fighting stance.

"Boys" Erza said standing up and glaring at them both.

Natsu and gray forgot that Erza was right next to them and they froze. Slowly they looked up.

"It's about time you two get along" Erza said.

"I have an idea" Mira said. "They could both look after asuka like a married couple"

"WE'RE NOT A MARRIED COUPLE" gray and Natsu both yelled causing most guild members to turn and laugh.

"No complaining I want you guys out the guild and doing fun things together" Erza said.

Natsu was about to protest, but he knew better. He picked up asuka and swung her legs around his shoulders. "Fine then, Let's go asuka!"

"Yay!" Asuka said shooting her toy gun in the air. Gray snorted and followed Natsu and asuka.