Fluffy fluff

Nobody's POV
  Natsu made it back to the guildhall and walked in heading straight towards gray and erza's table. Rowen had gone home by now.

"Hey guys! I'm back", he beamed taking his seat at the rather small table.

"How was dinner?" Erza asked, curious as to how things went down.

"It was nice, oh and Gray you don't have to worry. I made it clear that it wasn't a date and that we were just friends. He said he was just trying to get to know some people in the guild"
Natsu explained.

Gray let out a breath of relief, but he still couldn't shake off a worried feeling. He decided to brush it off. "That's good to hear" he said. Natsu kept explaining everything that happened.

Erza smiled at the two boys . Thinking it was adorable how gray held his breath until Natsu said everything was fine. And the light pink color that dusted over both of their cheeks as they talked.

"Hey I think it's time we go on a proper date." Gray suggested averting his gaze. To nervous to make eye contact.

Natsu's eyes widened as his cheeks turn from pink to red. "Y-Yeah that would be nice."

"Cool" Gray said finally being able to look at natsu feeling more confident. "How about tomorrow. We can go to crocus and walk around and explore."

"Yesss that would be awesome" Natsu said eyes lighting up. Erza took this time to quietly exit the table to go talk to Lucy and Levy as she really didn't feel like 3rd wheeling.

*time skip*

Natsu and Gray had been talking for hours. Though it only seemed like minutes to them. It had gotten down to only and few members left in the guildhall.

"I didn't realize how late it was.",Natsu stated, "I should probably head home now..."

"I will walk you home. After all it feels weird going our separate ways for the first time since we've been hand cuffed" Gray laughed.

"Yeah I guess your right", Natsu chuckled. "Come on let's go!" He said grabbing Gray's hand and running out of the guild.

They walked home in a comfortable silence. Hand in hand. They made it to Natsu's house and stopped in front of his door.

"Thanks Gray" Natsu said turning to open his door.

"Can I get a goodbye kiss?" Gray said smiling sheepishly.

Natsu pauses then turned back around. "What ever ice princess" he said rolling his eyes. He then leaned in for a kiss and their lips connected with a spark.

After a few seconds they separated with red faces. "Your welcome" Gray said before walking away.

Natsu walked inside his house. "Stupid Gray making me feel all mushy inside."

"You looooovvee hiimmm" Happy sang as if he was waiting for Natsu to come inside.

"Shut up happy!"