Promise

Nobody's POV
Natsu finished his food quickly. Rin staring at him wide-eyed and the time it took.

"Geez Natsu your gonna choke if you continue eating like that."

"I'm willing to risk that" Natsu said standing up and turning towards Gray's table before Rin grabbed his wrist.

"How about we go for some dinner tonight." Rin said with a blush clear on his cheeks... well clear to everyone except Natsu.

"Sure where?" Natsu replied with his usual grin.

"How about magnolia's diner" Rin suggested.

"Sounds good to me" Natsu said walking back to the table.

"It's a date" Rin whispered with a smirk before following Natsu.

"Mira never seems to fail me with her food." Natsu said, "she's making strawberry cake today too Erza."

"Sounds delicious" Erza said as her eyes sparkled and her mouth watered.

"Umm Gray what time is it" Rin asked.

"I-it's 5" Gray said coming back to earth., "why do you ask?"

" Natsu and I were gonna grab dinner at Umm... how does 8:00 sound" Rin said.

"That's good for me" Natsu stated.

"Dinner" Gray stated then put on a fake smile "sounds fun, Umm Natsu can we talk for a second?"

"Yep" Natsu said jumping from his seat Gray on his feet. As they walked to the other side of the guild. Lucy's eyes followed them from her table with Levy. An expression of curiosity on her face.

"Alright I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jealous bitch, but you an Rin going out for dinner. It isn't a date right?" Gray asked

Natsu just burst out laughing clutching his stomach. "Gray of course not I just met him like 30 min ago."

Gray blushed and rubbed his neck, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Although I feel like Rin thinks otherwise."

" You don't have to worry about it, it's just friends going to dinner ice princess." Natsu said

" I know, but-"

" I told you your the only one I'm interested in. Since you seem so worried about it tho I promise I will make it clear to him tonight ." Natsu smiled.

"Promise?" Gray asked

" promise" Natsu said kissing gray on his cheek.

" You better not forget about it like you did with the dragon." Gray joked.

Natsu rolled his eyes and pouted making his way back to the table.

Litlle did they know Rin was watching the whole exchange. He couldn't hear anything they were saying but seeing Natsu kiss gray was enough info for him.

If only it would be as easy as Natsu made it sound.