It just got real

Nobody's POV

Rin and Natsu arrived at Rin's house. "Wow your house is huge!" Natsu exclaimed, his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Yeah I get that a lot ", Rin laughed. He unlocked the door and walked inside. Natsu close behind.

"So this is it" Rin said.

"It's nice!" Natsu said looking around. Rin began to stare at Natsu admiring the rosette.

"Umm s-so where will we be playing the game?" Natsu asked feeling uncomfortable under the gaze of Rin.

Rin snapped out of his trance, "oh um right over here" he said leading Natsu to the living room couch.

"Alright I'm ready beat your ass" Natsu grinned grabbing a controller off the table.

"I'm your dreams" Rin said also grabbing his controller. The two males had played 3 rounds. Rin won the first, Natsu won the second, and Rin won the third.

"This game is rigged!" Natsu yelled knocking on the controller as if trying to fix it.

"Nope I'm just better then you." Rin. Natsu puffed his cheeks out and pouted. Rin thought it was adorable.

"Hey Natsu I've been meaning to asking a question." Rin stayed.

"Ask away" Natsu said still annoyed about how the battle turned out.

"Are you and Gray dating?" He asked, Rin obviously already knew the answer to that, he had seen them on a date. But Rin didn't give a single fuck that Natsu was already taken, he was still determined to make the fire dragon slayer his.

"Umm why do you ask?" Natsu asked.

"No reason" Rin said starting another match of the game.

Natsu didn't respond after that, partly because he was focused on the game and partly because he didn't want to answer the question.

With Natsu distracted, Rin slowly scooted closer to the rosette to point where there legs were touching.

Natsu pumped his fist in the air, "I won!"

"Good job!" Rin said slinging his arm over Natsu's shoulders. Natsu was then made aware of how close Rin was to him. But Natsu being the bubble gum dumb dumb he was, (idk why I'm like this y'all I'm sorry) he didn't take it as flirting. Because Rin had said he wasn't interested in anything romantic right?

"Can I tell you a secret?" Rin asked.

"Sure!" Natsu said. He put his hand behind his ear ready for whatever secret Rin was talking about.

Rin took Natsu chin in his hand and turned his head towards himself. Natsu an eyebrow quirked up in confusion. Then Rin pressed his lips onto the other.