What are we gonna do!

Nobody's POV
Gray tried to remain calm in this situation as he thought of ways to get out of these cuffs."What can we do..." he mumbled

"We could use our magic to melt them off or freeze them" Natsu suggested.

"Natsu your an idiot these aren't just handcuffs we can break. They are in the museum for a reason. They expensive and a historical artifact."
Gray said.

Then they heard crying and when they looked down asuka was balling her eyes out. "I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's fine don't worry about it kiddo" Natsu said bending down which yanked gray down with him.

"Yeah we will find a way." Gray assured. He and Natsu then stood up and they all went to the front desk.

"Hello welcome to the magnolia museum, what can I do for you today" the worker said in a bored tone like she didn't want to be here.

"Um.. well we got stuck in these cuffs and we were wondering if you had the key to unlock them" Gray asked.

The worker sighed and picked up the phone phone dialing a number. "We have two boys with cuffs locked on them. They were wondering if they could get them off."

The person on the phone said some things that was muffled through the phone. The worker then turned to the duo and sighed.

"Those handcuffs are very exclusive and expensive items. Therefore we are not aloud to break them. You have to spend two days with them on and then we have a blacksmith coming to recreate the key."

"Gray and Natsu spending two whole days together." Asuka said. "Now your really like mommy and daddy."

The said men blushed at the little girls comments. Then all three walked out the museum silent.

Natsu turned to his watch. "Well asuka looks like your parents should be back any time so we better head back to the guild."

*time skip to guild*
When Natsu Gray and Asuka walked into the guild Bisca and Alzack were already waiting for Asuka.

"Thanks for taking care of her, but may I ask why you two are cuffed together" Bisca said earning the whole guilds attention.

Gray rubbed the back of his neck Nervously, "Well.." a long time of explaining later they finished their story.

"We apologize for her actions." Alzack said.

"No it's fine" Natsu said," that's not the bad part the bad part is having to live with this perverted stripper for 2 days"

"Oh yeah I forgot I had to live with a flaming lizard." Gray rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a lizard!" Natsu yelled.

"You sure look-" gray started but was stopped by Erza.

"This is a problem but also a perfect way for you two to bond." Erza said.

"How are they gonna change clothes" Gajeel commented.

"How are they going to take showers" Lucy joined in.

"And it's going to be uncomfortable for you two to sleep" Levy said.

Gray and Natsu stared at each other wide-eyed realizing the trouble they were actually in.

"Well isn't this just fantastic" the both said.