Hotel

Nobody's POV
"Alright so it's 11pm" Erza said look at the town clock. "Since it's late, I think we should go find a hotel and start the job tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me" Lucy said stretching her arms. "I can't wait to get in a comfy bed"

"Same here although it won't be very comfortable for us" Natsu said frowning. The girls laughed at what he said. Then the team walked to the nearest hotel.

After a bunch of asking for directions they finally found it, "we are here love suites" Lucy said looking up at the sign.

"Finally let's go inside" gray said walking inside with Natsu right beside him. The girls following right after.

"2 hotel rooms please" Lucy smiled and the worker gave her two keys. "Alright me and Erza are room 407 and Natsu and gray you are room 408."

Natsu grabbed the keys from Lucy's hand. Him and Gray took the elevator up to the 3 floor, while Lucy and Erza decided to take the stairs.

The elevator was filled with awkward silence. Just like when they were walking to get packed. Natsu hated it, but he couldn't find away to start a conversation.

"Gray.... What the hell is wrong with you" Natsu said. Just wanting an answer so they could go back to normal.

"What do you mean" gray said obviously trying to dodge the question.

"I mean we haven't even able to speak to each other when we were alone so what's going on." Natsu said.

"So What we don't have to talk every time it's not like we are lov-" gray was interrupted by sliding elevator doors. "Never mind" he said walking out the doors and greeting Lucy and Erza as they walked towards them.

Natsu frowned, but didn't want the girls to know about it so he dropped the topic. "Allright room 407" Erza said unlocking the door.

Natsu and gray walked next door to their room. Natsu unlocked the door and went inside. Gray tagging along behind him. "Gray what were you going to say"

"I said never mind so drop it will ya" Gray said not wanting to talk about it.

"Come on you've got to be kidding me, we are never gonna get throught one more night if you are going to keep quiet" Natsu stayed annoyed.

"Fine I was going to say it's not like we are lovers. There you Happy." Gray said throwing his arm into the air.

"We... aren't... ooh" Natsu said realizing what he had said earlier back at the guild.

"We aren't in love"

"I was just saying that to so that no rumors would start." Natsu explained.

"Sure Natsu I don't even care right now we'll talk in the morning." Gray said sarcasm in his voice.

Natsu grabbed grays face and pulled him into a kiss unexpectedly. He even surprised himself. Grays eyes widened at the sudden act but had no time to react before Natsu pulled away.

"I'm- sorry I just couldn't.... I just.. I m-mean-" Natsu stuttered.

"Shut up and let's go to sleep" Gray said jumping into bed bringing Natsu down with him.

Gray went to sleep with a smile on his face.