Free

Nobody's POV
   Team Natsu we're on their way to the museum. Gray and Natsu secretly intertwined their cuffed hands. Both of them to embarrassed to say anything about it. Whenever Erza or Lucy looked at them there hands would go back to there sides.

Eventually they made it to the museum where it all began. Natsu and gray walked in first and in a hurry ready to be free. They ran to the front desk to be met with the face of the worker and a new face which seemed to be the blacksmith.

The worker already recognized to two of the boys. "You ready?" She said walking in front of the counter the blacksmith behind her. The blacksmith pulled out the replica of the key and freed the two boys.

Natsu was smiling ear to ear and gray had a calm face. The girls laughed at natsu who was practically jumping to get the handcuffs off. "We are free!" He said running out of the place.

Gray and Erza just stared at the entrance where smoke was still forming from Natsu quick exit. They both couldn't help but smile.

*time skip to guild*
Team natsu burst through the doors. "Welcome back" Levy said. Gajeel made a snarky comment about how he 'wanted them to still be cuffed so they would suffer'. But neither boys responded knowing they wouldn't mind being cuffed again. After all the two were standing so close it was like they were still binded together.

Natsu, gray and Erza found a seat while Lucy went off to talk to Levy about her novel. As soon as they sat down Erza went to work. "Sooooo tell me about your relationship!" She said, a sparkle in her eye.

"Uuhhh... well" Natsu said his cheeks tinted pink. "I- Well I don't really know what to say."

"Awww your so flustered" gray laughed. Natsu playfully hit his arm.

"Shut up frosty" he said.

"What I mean is that nothing is really official yet. It's only been 2 days so I guess we are trying to figure things out." Natsu said. Gray nodded in agreement.

Erza smiled, "I get it, but gray you better get him before someone else does" she laughed.

Gray snorted and turned his head the side. A light blush on his cheeks, "Whatever"

Natsu just smiled, "He will be fine I'm not in to anyone else really."

"I never thought I'd hear Natsu talking about his feelings" Erza cooed.

Then the guild doors opened to reveal two unfamiliar faces. Two men, one with crimson red hair with matching eyes and the other rather plain looking with dull brown hair and green eyes.

All eyes were on the pair and Mirajane walked to them. "Hello boys may I ask why you guys are here." She asked with her usual smile.

"We are here to join the guild dumbass" the red-haired scoffed.

The brunette waved his hands frantically smiling sheepishly, " please excuse him he's not very kind. I'm Rowen and he is Rin."

Mira's smile never faltered as she took out the stamps. A few seconds later they were members. "You're in" Mira said.

"Thanks" Rowen said before following Rin to Natsu's table.

Rin smirked,

"Hello salamander"