Advice

Nobody's POV

Natsu walked up to the bar with a frown. He plopped down onto a stool.

"Hello Natsu" Mira said with her usual smile.

"Morning", he said in a gruff voice.

"What's got you so down?" Mira asked cleaning out a cup with a rag.

"Well, Gray has been really secretive and avoiding me." Natsu sighed.

"I didn't think you would care that much about Gray, I mean he is your rival right?" Mira said.

"Um y-yeah" Natsu blushed forgetting their relationship was a secret. "But it's not only Gray, it's also Erza and Lucy."

Mira chuckled at Natsu and gave him a knowing look. "I get it. I wouldn't stress over it though. I'm sure that nothing bad is going to happen. Y'all are as close as close can be."

"Yeah yeah" Natsu said, he knew she was right, but he couldn't help being annoyed and stressed. He wanted to be apart of whatever they were doing.

And with perfect timing as always here comes Rin. The red head sat down right next to Natsu.

"What's got you down?", he asked.

"Just my team being secretive" Natsu sighed. Mira places a glass of water in front of Natsu in an attempt to calm him down a bit.

Natsu took a sip from the water. "Secretive huh?" Rin asked.

"They just disappear without telling me anything. When I ask Gray about it, he acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about." Natsu explained.

"Sounds like you need some fun." Rin suggested smiling.

"You mean food!" Natsu's face lit up just thinking about food. Rin laughed at how quickly Natsu's mood changed.

"No, I meant you and I should go out to an arcade or to my place to play some games." Rin said.

"Oh well it would be nice to get my mind off of my current situation." Natsu started, "And I can beat you at Mario cart any day" he smirked.

"Yeah right. You obviously don't don't know me." Rin boasted. 'Perfect. Natsu is really simple' he thought.

"Well let's go" Rin said grabbing Natsu's wrist and running out the guild.

Authors note

And I oop-