Suspicous

Nobody's POV
*At the guild*

Gray and Natsu walked into the guild going to their team's table as usual. "We're back!" Natsu exclaimed. Resting his hands behind his head a letting out a long sigh.

"How did it go?" Lucy asked, "Anything you guys want to tell me?" She said with a excited glint in her eyes.

Gray and Natsu both shivered under her stare. "It went well except for Rin barging in."

"Yeah but that just ended with us having more fun!" Natsu said.

"I'm glad the two of you had a good time." Erza said taking a bite of her strawberry cake.

"Hey Natsu can you get me a water please, from the bar?" Gray asked.

"Umm sure?" Natsu said making his way to the bar.

Gray then leaned in and whispered to the girls, "I want to ask Natsu to be my boyfriend, but I don't know how. Can you guys help?"

Lucy squealed and Erza nodded then turned to Lucy, " shh, Natsu has dragon slayer hearing remember."

"Oh yeah my bad, anyway of course we will help, Aww it will be so romantic-"

"What will be so romantic?" Natsu asked setting the water down in front of Gray.

"Oh um nothing really!" Gray said waving his hands frantically.

"Yeah Lucy was just talking about a book she read." Erza added.

"Ok..." Natsu said sitting back down. Even though he was pretty dense, he could tell when something was going on. Gray's reaction was practically a dead giveaway that they were hiding something, but Natsu decided not to bring it up.

*time skip*

The next day every time Natsu would ask to go somewhere with Gray, the ice mage always had an excuse. That continued for a few days.

He had asked Lucy and Erza about what was going on, they just assured him that nothing was happening and that he shouldn't be worrying.

Currently Natsu was sitting alone at their teams table, except for the rest of the team wasn't there.

"Hey Natsu!", Wendy said sitting down. She then looked around noticing the absence of most of their team. "Where are the others."

"Good question, wish I was able to answer it." Natsu sighed. "They are probably out doing more secretive stuff."

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"Lately Erza, Lucy, and Gray have been avoiding me for god knows what. Every time I ask to go somewhere they are always like, 'oh sorry I have plans' or 'I have solo mission to take." Natsu explained.

"Sounds like you need to talk to someone." Wendy asked, "Not me though I don't think I would be much help in this situation. Try talking to Mira, Rin, or Levy. I bet they would be glad to help."

"Thanks Wendy" Natsu said.

"No problem! By the way are you and gray like a thing." Wendy asked.

"How in the world did you know." Natsu said dumbfounded.

"You two always smell like each other, like your hanging out all the time." Wendy said.

"Oh yeah dragon slayer nose..... wait does that me Gajeel knows too!" Natsu said.

"Yes he knows. Don't worry I made him promise not to tell anyone. It took a while, but he promised." Wendy said.

"Oh thank the lord" Natsu said. Wendy just giggled and left the table.

Natsu walked to the bar. 'Maybe Mira will be able to help.' He thought.