We are screwed

Nobody's POV
The worker dialed the number. "We have some guys here who have cuffs stuck on there wrist. They were wondering if you had the key"

There was a muffled voice over the phone. The worker than set the phone down. "Those cuffs are exclusive and expensive items. Therefore we cannot break them. You will have to spend two days with them on. Then a blacksmith will come to recreate the key."

Gray and Natsu still haven't processed what just happened as they walked out in silence.

Natsu then turned to look at asuka. "Your mom and dad should be back any minute now so we better head to the guild."

"Yay! Ok" asuka said.

*time skip to guild*
Natsu,Gray, and Asuka walked into the guild. Bisca and Alzac walked up to them. "Thank you for taking care of our darling, but why are you in handcuffs"

The whole guild then turned to the duo. Gray rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Well..." then they told the story of how asuka got them into this mess.

"We apologize for her actions" Alzack said.

"It's fine" Natsu said, "that's not the worst part. The worst part is having to stay with a perverted popsicle for two days."

"Oh yea I have to stay with a flaming lizard" Gray retorted.

"IM NOT A LIZARD" Natsu yelled.

"You sure do look like-" gray was cut off by Erza.

"This is unfortunate but great bonding time for you two." She said.

Gray and Natsu just glared at each other in response.

"But, How are they supposed to change clothes" Gajeel said.

"Yea and how will they take showers" Lucy added.

"Don't forget how uncomfortable it will be to sleep." Levy remarked.

Gray and Natsu both yelled in unison. "WELL ISNT THIS JUST FANTASTIC"

This earned many laughed from fellow guild members.

"It's ok it will be like the old days." Erza started, "us three used to bathe with each other all the time."

"Yeah, but we are older now" gray said.

"Yeah it will be awkward" Natsu said.

"If you can't handle it I might just have to join you" Erza said.

"No we are good thanks for the offer" Gray said as he walked over to Gajeel. Natsu was on his heels for the handcuffs wouldn't let them very far apart.

Gajeel was still laughing when gray and natsu sat down at his table.

"What are you laughing at metal head" Natsu said.

"It's just... you two.... handcuffed.. two days.. ITS HILARIOUS" Gajeel then stifled his laughter sitting up.

Gray rolled his eyes. "I would fight you but I don't feel like having our wrist cut off buy these cuffs."

Natsu was just silent. It was unlike him. "Yo hot head you ok" Gray asked waving his free hand in front of his face.

"Yeah I'm good it's just a lot" Natsu said.

Gray tsked and turned his head away from the dragon slayer. They both just got ready to prepare for whatever was ahead of them.