Go away

Nobody's POV
"Oh hey Rin...", Natsu said smiling awkwardly.
Gray frowned as he turned his attention to Rin giving him a glare.

Rin looked at Gray, smirked, then look back at Natsu. "So What brings you to crocus?"

"Umm we were just stopping by to go shopping." Natsu lied.

"As a matter of fact we were just about to go to the next store, so we will see you back at the guild." Gray said grabbing Natsu wrist and dragging him out the cafe.

"Let me come with you I am good at shopping" Rin said.

"How are you good at sho-" Gray started.

"Thanks for the offer, but we are good." Natsu cut Gray off.

"Yeah we Are totally fine" Gray said.

"Bye Rin" Natsu grinned at the red head then he ran with gray to a nearby river to get away from Rin.

The two boys were laughing and chuckling away as they came to a stop.

"Oh god you should have seen his face when we left." Natsu laughed clutching his stomach.

"We made a pretty swift escape." Gray chuckled, "shopping really, that's the best thing you could think of?"

"Hey! I thought it was really clever." Natsu pouted swatting at Gray's arm. Natsu and Gray both settled after there laughing fit looking out at the river.

"So beautiful" Natsu said, "just like you gray!"

Gray blushed and looked to the side, "Yeah Yeah Whatever." he grumbled.

Natsu poked Gray's cheek until Gray turned back around. He then connected their lips for a sweet kiss.

Gray smiled into the kiss and pulled Natsu closer. Natsu separated the two.

"Alright that's enough kisses." Natsu said smiling.

"Aww" Gray frowned before chuckling.

" What's so funny?" Natsu asked.

"A nice kiss by a calm beautiful river, who knew the great Natsu Dragneel was such a romantic person." Gray said.

*with Rin*

Rin's POV

'Ugh Gray, if I can get him out the picture then I will be good, but I already know he doesn't like me judging by the looks he gave. To be fair I don't like him either. He just not good enough for my Natsu with his stripping habit. I will get him someday it's just a matter of time.'

Authors note
I'm so bad at writing villain lmaoooo. Spare me please.