chapter 2

Chapter 2

I can’t believe it. I am in the presence of my life saviors. They, along with the one direction boys, were there for me even when nobody else was. Well more like when I never let anyone be there. Their music along with themselves as people saved me. They made it better when nothing else could.

When things get to the point of where I feel I can’t take it anymore I turn on their music and everything goes away. Seeing them in front of me makes me want to cry. I don’t cry in front of a lot of people unless it’s really something to cry about.

I hold everything in now, just like always. Crying in front of my family would show them that I’m not as strong as I show them.

Anyways back to the point. They’re in front of me standing there looking down at me. My papa (grandpa) being who he is says:

“Skyler, close your mouth. You’ll catch flies.” He laughs as I swat at him.

“H-hi.” I stutter, trying to keep my cool.

“Hi.” They all chorus.

They all smile their beautiful smiles. I smile back.

“Oh, I’m Skyler by the way, but everyone calls me Sky.”

“Nice to meet you Sky. I’m guessing you know our names.” Ashton laughs his wonderful laugh. “But mind introducing us to your family?”

“Oh, umm, these are my cousins Nyla, Bella, Kiya, and Reno, my aunty Lisa, and uncle Kristian, my grandpa Jim, and Grandma Huggeutte, my mom Emily, and dad Anthony.”

“Wow large family.” Luke chuckles.

“Yeah, and it feels even bigger when you don’t really get along with any of them and they hijack your graduation trip.” I do that weird like internet laugh thingy were you basically just blow air out of your nose. “So you guys are taking a break and going home?”

“Yeah, we missed our family.” Michael says with a smile. “So this is your graduation trip?”

“Yeah, well more like our graduation trip.” I say gesturing to my family.

We all sit fairly awkwardly for a while before I stand up.

“I’m gonna go get some food.” I say as I start to walk away. I hear some shuffling behind me and then a hand touch my shoulder.

“I’ll come with you. I should get some food for the boys and I anyways.” Ashton says with a smile looking down at me.

“Uh… ok.”

Hey guys sorry it’s kinda short and it’s been a while. I’ve just been dealing with a lot of depression lately and started doing something I thought I would never do. And I just haven’t really been doing anything, my parents had to force me to hang out with my friends bc I just didn’t want to and I’ve been putting off doing anything. So sorry. Love you guys.