chapter 5

Chapter 5

I wake up around ten and head into the bathroom. I go for a quick shower before getting ready for the day.

I change into my teal skater skirt, white bralet, and white converse, I brush my hair and put it in a messy French braid.

I once again add light makeup. Changing my phone case to a black and white Aztec case. As I walk out of the bathroom my phone buzzes with a text

FROM: Ash <3

Wanna hang today?

TO: Ash <3

Sure. Luke’s?

FROM: Ash <3

Yup! Bring a bathing suit 2!

TO: Ash <3

k. be right over.

I exit the room after grabbing my black bikini with mint bows, and getting my rucksack filled with my necessities and ascend down the stairs. I walk out the door not getting noticed. I walk up to Luke’s door just as the door opens the four boys rush out. Michael grabs my wrist and leads me to Ashton’s car. We all hop in without saying anything once Ash pulls out of the driveway I break the silence.

“Are you guys kidnapping me?” they all laugh.

“No but it’s a surprize as to where we’re taking you.” Ashton smiles at me.

Soon enough we pull onto a dirt road.

“I thought you said you weren’t kidnapping me!” I exclaim.

“We’re not I promise.” Calum says.

Quickly we pull in front of a little lake. We all jump out. We all run to random trees to get changed behind, meeting by the dock when we finished the boys all finished first of course. When I walk out from behind the tree they all wolf whistle and clap, and I curtsy in front of them.

We all jump into the freezing lake. Coming up from the water we all look at each other. We hang out in the water for a while splashing each other and making jokes. Once we get out it’s around lunch time. I shiver as the cold air hits my body. Ashton notices and raps a towel around my shoulders. Once we were all dried we went back to our trees and got back into our clothes.

Once we all were ready Ashton drove us into town to get McDonalds. When we get the food we head back to Luke’s house where we eat in the back yard. When we finished eating we hung out in the yard for a bit. After a while I decided to go be with my family.

When I get inside I help make supper. When it’s finished we all eat my mom, aunt, grandma and I sit at the table talking as my cousins sit at the island and my dad, uncle, and papa watch sports.

“So, Sky, you’ve been hanging out with those boys we met at the airport?” my aunt looks me in the eye.

“Yeah, they’re really nice and great guys.” I reply with a smile. Just then my phone buzzed with a twitter notification.

@Ashton5SOS: @Nerd_life_1726 (my twitter handle. Go follow me ;)) come back the boys are driving me crazy.

Attached was a pic of the three other boys being crazy. I retweeted it and soon my twitter was going crazy with new follows and mentions. I ignored it and continued eating. When I was finished I went for a shower and did my nightly routine. I texted the boys’ goodnight and Ashton said he was going to pick Luke and I up tomorrow because we were spending the day at his house.

***

Hope you enjoyed my writing spree.

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sky_australia_day/set?id=130144997

bikini: http://www.polyvore.com/grenada_beach_big_mint_bow/thing?context_id=5400854&context_type=user_fav&id=113224230