Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Today I’m being let out of the hospital. And tomorrow the boys leave for the VMAs.

***

“Ash, you don’t have to treat me like a child.” I pout.

“But I don’t want you getting hurt again.”

“I can take care of myself! I’m not two!” I yell.

“I don’t want anything to happen to you! I love you can’t you see that?” he yelled back.

“You don’t have to treat me like a child to show you love me! You can give me some space you know! I can do stuff on my own!”

“I’m sorry that I cared!” He yelled before slamming the door after exiting the vacation home.

All the girls and the other boys were over at Luke’s house. I look out the window and see them all along with Liz are on the front porch trying to not look obvious that they’re paying attention to our first fight.

***

Hours later I was sitting on the couch watching a sappy movie and the girls still hadn’t come back.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door thinking it was the girls I yelled,

“It’s open.”

The door opened and in walked Ashton. I didn’t look up at him. He came and kneeled in front of me resting his head on my lap.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“No Ash I’m sorry I was rude about it.”

“It was a perfectly normal reaction. You wanted to be independent and I was being over protective.” He raised his head slightly, so he was just looking in my eyes, “Do you want to come to my house so you can meet my family. I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to I was just thinking because I already know your family maybe you would like to get to know mine before I leave.” He said that all in one breathe and I was surprised by how nervous he sounded and how fast he was talking.

All I did to respond was kiss him.

“I’ll pick you up at five then.” He said as he kissed my forehead standing up. And exiting the house gentler this time unlike the last time.

***

Starting to get ready for tonight I took a quick shower then let my hair dry naturally into loose ringlet. Getting changed I got into my grey sleeveless day dress, black baggy cardigan, and black combat boots. After that I went back to fixing some pieces of hair by re-curling the ones that needed it and doing my make-up.

I’m actually really nervous about tonight. And I never get nervous about food.

***

UPDATE!!! :P link to the outfit in the comments.