chapter 11

We got back to the house, soaking wet I may add. Ashton ended up staying the night because he either would have had to walk back home or I would have had to drive him back.

I woke up with a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled thinking of the only boy who could make me fall so hard, then frowned knowing that today was the last time I would seem for a while. So much has happened in the last week or so, it’s crazy to think that we will have to go home soon.

When he woke up we both walked down stairs and had breakfast with everyone. When we were all finished everyone went to go get ready for the airport.

Now I, of course, was not in the best mood. I mean who would be, my boyfriend’s family basically bashed my heritage last night and now my boyfriend is leaving for tour.

Ok so I feel now is the time to fill you in on my feelings/let you in my brain. I was diagnosed with anxiety, both general and social, and depression when I was thirteen. I’ve been dealing with it since then. I’ve done everything you’d think of, go to therapists, counselors, taken medication. Everything. But, nothing ever worked, it always seemed to creep back up no matter what.

So here I am with six of my best friends, and my boyfriend, but I will soon be leaving behind four of those seven. It’s not the most exciting thing ever.

***

Three hours later

(A/N if you read that in the SpongeBob dudes voice I love you!!)

So it’s not been what feels like an eternity and I have probably cried have of my body weight.

Ash’s family was there and they all apologized which relieved me I guess. Harry wouldn’t let go of me after that, he was crying in my shoulder not wanting to see his older brother leave him once again.

After that I went home and eat my sorrows away while watching Nicholas Sparks movies with the girls.

“I missed this.” Jess laughed

“It’s only been like a week and a half since we’ve all been together.” Paige laughed back at her.

“This is soooooooo good.” Cora giggled holding up the close to empty bottle of wine we had all shared. So we also may have gotten a little tipsy but whatever, we are all legal age.

“Guys,” I paused waiting for their attention, “I love you.”

Well that happened. Sooooooooo hope you enjoyed!!