chapter 3

Chapter 3

We start walking in the direction of the cafeteria-thingy. The only things still open are McDonalds and Tim Horton’s.

Wanting a coffee and my last dose of Timmy’s for a while I head to Tim Horton’s. Still feeling a presence behind me I suspect Ashton to be behind me. I turn around to look and he smiles at me. I walk up to the till and order my usual. A large double-double, a sausage breakfast sandwich with a hash brown, and a maple dipped doughnut.

I had the lady behind the till the money as I take my food and walk over to the side, awkwardly waiting for Ashton. Once he gets all the boys’ food he walks back over to me as we start heading back to the terminal. When we get back to our seats Ashton and I sit down we all dig into our food.

“You can actually eat all that?” Michael asked.

“Yeah and I could have eaten more but I’d rather not before I get on the plane. My family says I have a bottomless pit as a stomach.” I reply.

I then continue to sip my coffee seeing as all my food is gone.

Hanging out with the boys before getting on the plane was really cool, I mean once we all got out of our awkward shells.

“So you never told us where you were staying.” Ash, as I had acquired to calling him, pointed out.

“Oh it’s like outside of Sydney. My papa told us that some people even call it like the waist lands or something.”

“You might be staying next door to my house. There is a vacation home right next door. If that is where you’re staying maybe all of us could hang out.” Luke says.

“Yea that’d be cool.”

***

Hours passed and we finally landed in Sydney. I grabbed my carry on with all my on plane necessities I had brought, and exited the plane. We went through customs once again and waited for the taxi to come and take us to the vacation home.

Luckily tomorrow their going to get rental vehicles so we won’t have to keep calling the taxi company all the time.

The two taxi vans, yes two I have a giant family, pulled up just as another black van pulled up. The four 5sos boys got in the black van as my family and I got in the two taxis.

Surprisingly as we pulled out heading to the home the black van the boys were in headed the same way. We’re staying next door to them!! I get to hang out with them!!

---

Thnx for reading! Don’t forget to vote comment and share! Love ya guys!!