chapter 6

Chapter 6

I wake up and go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I change into my ‘rawr’ muscle tank, distressed denim shorts, put on my black vans. I then lightly straighten my hair, adding a beanie. I apply light makeup and grab my black rucksack, phone and raybans before heading out the bedroom door. I walk downstairs to where my grandma had made a huge breakfast. I grab a couple pieces of bacon and head out the front door over to the end of the gate where Luke is standing.

He isn’t looking so I run up and hug him from behind. I turns around surprized the hugs me as well. We turn back to look at the road and watch for Ash.

“How’d you sleep?” he asks.

“Good I guess. How about you?” I reply.

 Ashton’s car pulled up and I climbed into the front seat as Luke climbed in the back.

“The other boys are meeting back at my house.” Ash smiles.

Once we get to Ash’s house we wait a bit before Mikey and Cal show up. But when they do they had Starbucks so we forgave them.

***

After a while of hanging out Ash drives Luke and I back. He parks in between the drive ways, Luke walks up to his door as Ashton walks me to my door. When we get to the porch he grabs both my hands.

“Sky, you’re really cool. And I really like hanging out with you. So… uh… Sky, will you go out with me tomorrow night?” He asks shyly, blushing towards the ground.

“I’d love to Ash!” I blush kissing his cheek as I walk inside. I close the door and push my back to it sliding down.

“What’s with her?” Nyla asks Kiya.

“Boy’s, Nyla. That’s what’s with her.” Kiya answers.

I stand up and run upstairs the three little girls follow.

As they enter the room closing the door after themselves I turned to them.

“So I have this thing I’m going to tomorrow. I need you to keep this between you and me though ok?” they all nod.

“What is it?” Bella asks with an enthusiastic smile.

“I am going on a date.”

“Don’t dates normally include two people? And isn’t one supposed to be a boy?” Nyla asks.

“I’m going with a boy.” I state confused by what she thought.

“A real one?” she asks.

“No Nyla I’m going with a robot boy. OF COURSE A REAL ONE!” I yell the last part.

***

I got a text from Ash this morning this morning telling me it’s formal-ish.

The little girls thought it would be fun to watch me get ready so they were sitting on my bed observing my actions. I curled my long blonde hair into loose ringlets. I apply gold eye shadow into a Smokey eye look. Applying eyeliner and mascara, I also apply a light gloss to my lips.

I pull on my Boohoo Tara Multi Zig Zag Contrast Bandeau Maxi Dress. I grab my white pumps and black cardigan along with my black clutch. As the girls and I walk down the stairs I hear a knock on the door I try and rush to the door but before I get there my dad answers the door, as he does I through my head down. Ash is standing there looking all cute in his skinny jeans and white shirt with a blazer.

“Hello, can I help you?” my dad asks.

“Hi, I’m Ashton. I’m here for Sky.” He smiles his dimples so deep I can barely see the end of them.

My dad turns to look at me and I look down smiling sheepishly. My dad turns back to Ashton,

“Nice to meet you. I’m Anthony. Have her back by eleven-thirty and treat her like a lady.” My dad smiles. I run up to the door kissing my dad on the cheek.

“Love you daddy.” I whisper in his ear. Ashton and I walk out the door to his car. He opens the door and lets me climb in before closing the door and walking to his side.

***

Hey hope you like!!