chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was now mid-week after my family had left and the girls had come. The boys were leaving for tour and the VMAs at the end of the week. Liz had become like our mom too. It was so awesome it seemed like nothing could go wrong. But I was wrong about that. The girls and I were driving, because my family had left us with a rental car that we could use and I got the thing that allows me to drive here, when we were going through an intersection and all of a sudden we all saw bright headlights and our lives flash before our eyes before everything went black. Well at least for me. I got most of the impact, well it actually hit me.

***

“Do you think she’s going to die? It’s been a week.”

“Shut up Luke.” I familiar but shaky voice said in return to the first.

I tried to open my eyes or do something to show them I was ok but everything felt heavy.

The worst feeling is feeling incapable of your body let me tell you that much. It sucks. I can’t do anything.

I finally open my eyes using all the strength in my body to do so.

“Sky, baby, your awake! Thank God!” Ashton smiled don’t at me. That’s when I noticed he was holding my hand.

“What happened?” I ask.

“After the accident you went into a coma for the past week.” Luke stated sadly.

“What about tour, or the VMAs?” I ask worriedly.

“They got people to fill in for us on tour and the VMAs are in a couple of days so we can still make it. All that matters now is that you’re ok.” Mikey says with a slight smile.

“But your guys’ career could be at stake don’t worry about me!” I say frantically.

“Sky, don’t worry about it.” Ash laugh slightly before kissing my forehead.

***

Just a filler J who got the amnesia ep yesterday. I had preordered it and im like in love with daylight!!