Thirty: When The Truth Comes Out

Ok, so as promised, today is the day! Below, you'll see the two words I want you to bear in mind while you read. I'll just say before we get to the chapter- I cried while I wrote it. That doesn't mean that you will cry when you read it but for me, this was probably the hardest chapter that I've ever written for two reasons:

1. It was long and arduous to write and the subject matter wasn't nice.

2. I have so much love in my heart for Lyanna. I like all my characters but for some reason, Lyanna is the one I feel the most for- maybe it's the fact that I can relate to some of the things she's been through or some of the things she's felt- but whatever the reason, it pained me to write this update simply because she doesn't deserve a lot of what she's been through. Every emotion she felt, it really hit home for me. 

To prep you for the chapter, here's some pre-chapter information. 

1. It's over 10000 words long and I haven't proofed it. I don't intend to until Wednesday (that's a very specific day, I know, but I have a big presentation I need to prep for by Tuesday and I only found out on Friday, so after I publish this, I've got work to do!)

2. It's split into 10 different character's POV. 

1. Ruth Welch (Michael's mum)

2. Mimi Saunders (Lyanna's mum)

3. Lyra Hayes (Lyanna's sister)

4. Natasha Casek (Kit's sister)

5. Lydia Saunders (the devil)

6. Max Casek (the one and only)

7. Kit Casek (who isn't as bad as we all thought)

8. John Saunders (the one we mostly hate but maybe might start to like)

9. Michael Taylor (who I would very much like to marry)

10. Lyanna Saunders (who I always root for!)

3. After this update, we only have 5/6 chapters left.