Authors Note!

Hello Wattpad people!!!! How you doing!

IMPORTANT NOTE*
THIS STORY IS UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING AS OF NOVEMBER 2016. THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WERE HORRIBLE, AND SO THEY ARE CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. THIS STORY IS ALSO GOING TO BE CHANGED FROM 1st PERSON TO 3rd PERSON. IF YOU ARE READING AND SUDDENLY THE REST OF THE STORY IS IN 1st PERSON, DO NOT PANIC THAT IS ME EDITING THIS.

I will tell you now that I am a Huge Percy Jackson fan, so I like Percy a teesny(really big) bit more than the other characters, so sorry if I sub consciously make Percy seem awesomer than everyone else. I will try to make everybody seem equally awesome:)

I also don't like to add characters to the story. I think that Rick and Rowling did a good job in making the characters, and I would like to not add others of my own.

I would also love it if you people comment and give suggestions for the story.

Another thing you need to know before you read the story is that it's set after another story that I haven't quite finished yet, so, it contains some bits and pieces mentioned in this one, not much, but still a bit. Even though I haven't finished that story yet, the only thing you need to know about to be able to understand this story is that percy meets the four mermaids from the TV show H2O Just Add Water. A new enemy has arisen, but this time, it isn't a Titan or a primordial. It's an army made purely out of monsters. It's commanded by the oldest and worst monsters, and really powerful. I guess I kind of made up some smart monsters to rule the army. Percy also possesses some of Leo's powers, after a misunderstanding where he thought Hazel was dead, and released a large amount of energy, which hit Percy, giving him powers over fire too. It's complicated, I guess, but I figured that Percy needed another power other than his usual water, so fire and water seemed pretty cool.

Also, this needs a lot of editing, because this entire story was typed on a device and not a laptop, it took me a few chapters to finally get something with a decent auto correct. Everything is being edited right now.

This is pretty much all you'll really need to know to read this, and I guess that's a lot, but whatever! I will update with the first chapter in a few hours, and this story will be at least 30 chapter, and I won't discontinue. Read this and you probably won't be disappointed!

Until next time, awesome people!

-Percyfan4ever123