Chapter 2

"M telling you again Sanyu...please chalte hai na yahan se. Its a total siyappa going to be here....you will get us both killed." Sahil spoke panicking rubbing his palms and he was pacing around the room like mad man.

"dude..please chill...m not going anywhere and you too." Sanyukta replied calmly crossing her legs, relaxing on the posh bed provided by the royal family.

"Didn't you notice those swords hanging on that hall??? They were real babe..n I don't get are they blind to see that you don't look anything like them?" Sahil was huffing, poor guy..he was really scared.

"Sahil...dekh mere bhai m not going anywhere leaving this awesome bed and this awesome story." Sanyukta said smirking at sahil.

"Wwwhat story?" Sahil was now calm yet he looked haunted.

"Mark wants an unexplored fact from here..here we are. Look how these idiot people are still doing this stupid ritual in the name of keeping their culture alive. Its a real life "reality show".. Tu soch if we can bring this unknown dynasty to light, mark kitna khush hoga." Sanyukta's eyes twinkled like stars as she explained.

"This is dangerous."

"This is fun."

"We will be killed."

"We will hit the jackpot." Sanyukta concluded.

"But what if that prince choose you?" Sahil asked.

"He might be dumb but m sure he is not retarded..."Sanyukta remarked.

"Oh yes..no person with sanity would choose you. I trust that but he looks good." Sahil said.

"I knew you are gay." Sanyukta teased.

"M not gay." Sahil protest.

"Huh...I will accept it the day you will bring a girl to introduce to me. Till then you're gay and now get out of my room and if anyone ask about me, please tell them m temporary dead for 6hours." Sanyukta said pulling quilt over her head.

"You know you are some real crazy shit." She heard Sahil's voice.

"I know...n btw that prince doesn't look good, he is freaking hot." Sanyukta said laughing and sahil went out of her room.

To everyone who asked why I add sahil in my every story, well I feel he is one underrated character on the show n i love giving footage to him.

                                 #####

Sanyukta yawned and stretched her arms waking up to the continuous knock at door. She kicked off the quilt from her body and jumped out of the bed as the knocks got louder...

"Rajkumari, sabhi log aapka chai pe intezaar kar rahe hai." It was one of the butler holding some packets in hands.

"Sabhi log??? Kyu??" Sanyukta asked.

"Aap shayad bhool gayi...subah Rajaji ne aap sabko bataya tha." The butler reminded her and Sanyukta's eyes widened realising how long she must have slept.

"Oh shit..m so sorry.. I will be there soon."

"Ji..Rani sahiba ne aapke liye ye bheja hai.." The butler handed over her the packets of new dresses, jewellery and shoes.

"Thank you... And please call me Sanyukta, Rajkumari bolne ki koi zarurat nehi." Sanyukta said smiling brightly at the butler and the elderly man felt overwhelmed to see someone so polite, simple and totally different from the other girls.

Randhir buttoned up his black kurta and and for the last time checked himself in the huge mirror before walking down to the tea party downstairs. He saw his parents and the girls sitting on the round table waiting for him, but he didn't knew why his eyes searched for the one girl who was still not present in the table. He remembered how she winked at him at the morning, which was totally improper for a royal lady. Just like now how she walking towards the table clicking her heels on the floor soundly and when Randhir looked up from his tea cup he could say she was in trouble.