Chapter 23

"thank god you're here" sahil exclaimed seeing randhir walking towards him.

"why? What happened?" Randhir asked.

"aapki mahan girlfriend aapko dhund dhund ke pareshan ho gayi hai..she almost eat my ear of asking about you" sahil sighed while randhir laughed at his expression.

"btw you too are coming to parth's bachelors party right?" Sahil asked.

"i dont think so sahil, hame acha nehi lagta ye sab.. I better sleep" randhir replied.

"dont tell me you're scared of sanyukta, coz i totally know how control freak she is" sahil said sitting on a bench beside the swimming pool.

"scared? No..m not scared of her" randhir said shrugging off his shoulder.

"who is scared of whom??" The boys heard a voice from their behind, and needless to say..it was sanyukta standing there folding her hands.

"aur tum, kaha the itni der tak?" She asked raising her eye brow at randhir.

"wo sanyu randhir na bol raha tha wo bhi aaj party mein aa raha hai.. Aakhir parth ki ek lauti bachelors party hai" sahil jumped in middle of their talk and smirked at randhir.

"oh really?" Sanyukta gave a sharp gaze at randhir.

"o..obviously why not. Just because m a prince or i have a girlfriend that doesn't mean i can't have fun. Aur meri sanyukta old fashioned possessive ladkiyon mein se nehi hai,she is cool with it. Aren't you baby?" Randhir decided to play along with sahil to annoy sanyukta but what he didn't know that sanyukta knew him way too well.

"exactly, i have no problem..tum jaha chahe jao. Main kyu kuch bolungi" sanyukta said keeping herself cool as cucumber.

Sahil was totally shocked to see how sanyukta wasn't already screaming at them or kicking their butt. It was so surprising how sanyukta was behaving so calm but before he could say anything,he heard ragini calling him from across the pool and he left the couple alone.

"so? You're not jealous right? Randhir asked standing closer to sanyukta.

"nope...why would i?"

"wo wahan pe bahot sari ladkiya hongi, to aapko koi problem nehi hai?" He asked again to get some reaction from her.

"no..i trust you and moreover I know tumhe mere siwa koi nehi jhelne wali." She said winking at him.

"dont be so sure sanyukta" randhir's voice was serious.

"ahemmm"

"dekh lena aaj aap mujh pe kitni ladkiya marti hai" he said challenging her.

"aur tum dekhna kaise tum khud nehi ja paoge club se. I dare you to go to that party randhir, i dare you" she said looking straight into his orbs and walked out from the poolside leaving randhir totally flabbergasted.

Evening came down that day with too much of lights and chaos in the resort. It was finally the day of party where everyone were going to club and boys had this planning to sneak out of the club and go for their own private abode. Randhir decided to ditched all his royalness for the night, he took out his favourite jeans and sanyukta's favourite black shirt from the luggage. He just wanted to look best, he knew sanyukta was right that he wouldn't leave her at club but he was determined to make her jealous, well it hurt his male ego to know that she wasn't at all insecure about him. He gelled his hair and wore his blazer completing his look and went to sanyukta's room to take her along with him.

"sanyukta, m ready. Where are you?" Randhir asked entering into her room when he found the door unlocked.

"wait a minute, m almost done" he heard her voice coming from inside..