Chapter 10

"She was walking on the roads of paris, someone had captured hers fingers with in his large manly ones..she was ecstatic and leaned on him. They entered in their hotel room and he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, Sanyukta turn around and hugged the man tight, she felt complete with him..with her Randhir and their she heard a knock in her door."

"Rajkumari...Rajkumari Sanyukta." She heard someone calling her name loudly, how she wanted to kill the man who was ruining her moment with Randhir...

"Rajkumari.. 8 baj gaye.. Sab aapka intezaar kar rahe hai." The voice said and Sanyukta shot her eyes open with shock.

"What the hell.. Paris kaha gaya?? Randhir bhi to tha." She exclaimed and looked around, she was still on her guest room in Shekhawat estate and she was only dreaming the whole ride to paris.

Sanyukta sighed heavily realising how much Randhir was affecting her. She opened the door and found a new butler at her door...

She took her coffee mug and asked the man, "Raghu kaka kaha hai?? Wo kyu nehi aaye?"

"Rajkumari, unki tabiyat thodi kharab hai. Isliye mujhe bheja." He answered.

"Kuch serious to nehi hai na?" She enquired.

"Ji nehi..halka sa bukhar hai." The man answered.

"Thik hai. aap unhe aaram karne ke liye bolna." Sanyukta said closing the door and there on the table she found a note to her...

"Aap sote huwe bilkul chote baccho jaisi lagti hai Rajkumari.. Jane ka to maan bilkul nehi tha, lekin jana padega. Aap se subah milte hai.."

She smiled reading the beautiful hindi script written by Randhir and she couldn't help but blush crazy knowing that Randhir must have seen her sleeping with her mouth open.

"Shit."

She sighed and went to washroom to meet him on breakfast table. She stripped out of her clothes and let her body feel the luxurious warm water.. She wondered how she end up in bed because last thing she could remember about last night was how she was explaining Randhir about her interest in being detective. How she had watched all episodes of crime shows and she also remembered Randhir sharing his love for music. Sanyukta didn't know what makes a person royal, what makes a normal girl different from princess..but she knew that each and every moment when Randhir pampered her, she felt like a queen, she felt complete and top of the world.

Randhir sat on his chair and his eyes met with those eyes, about which he couldn't stop thinking. She smiled brightly at him and Randhir just knew his day gonna be great because of this very sight. He hardly could concentrate on the topics his father was talking, he sometimes hated it how Sanyukta had captured his all mind and heart and it was impossible for him to even think about anything else whenever she was with him in a same room.

Sanyukta had a lazy day and it was boring for her as Randhir was gone for some work. She had little chats with the other girls and sahil, she had hard time discussing the article with him and there was a guilt feeling she had knowing that she was using this ceremony and Randhir in some way. She was going for walk in garden when she met her new butler on the way and she decided to ask him about her favourite butler whom she fondly called kaka..

"Rajkumari, unko bahot tez bukhar hai. Unke pariwar mein bhi koi nehi unko dekhne ke liye.. Main abhi unse milke aya, unki halat kharab hai." The man informed.

"Unhone dawai nhi li?"

"Nehi Rajkumari, kisiko pata hi nehi."

"Oh shit.. Aap mujhe unke pass leke chalo." She ordered.