Chapter 3

Sanyukta wrinkled her nose in annoyance when someone started poking at her forearm softly and called her name again and again. She slapped in the air as if it was some fly or mosquito there and flipped to the other side.. Randhir sighed in frustration and couldn't understand what to make her awake n go away. It was the first time in his life that he was with a girl, in his room. After a minute long poking on her skin Randhir realised two things..first she was a hard sleeper and second, her skin was softer than butter. Randhir walked to the other side the bed and again sat down to awake the sleeping beauty.

"What the hell??? Who dared to water me?? Itna zor se marungi na dusre planet mein pahuch jayega." Sanyukta blabbered rubbing her eyes and found the handsome Kunwar looking at her with undivided attention.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Sanyukta asked crawling out of the bed.

"Aap bachpan se hi pagal ho ya?? Koi gehra sadma laga hai?" Randhir asked in all serious tone.

Sanyukta was about to retort an answer back but when she looked around she realised how she was acting so dumb..

"Oh crap!!! Main aise tense situation mein bhi so kaise sakti hu.. Shit..ab kya karenge??? Hello...kuch bolo..kaise nikle yaha se?" She asked him..

"Pehle aap apna volume kam kijiye..poora mahal jaag jayega. Abhi yo guards jaag rahe honge..thodi der ruk jaiye, phir hum aapko chod ke aayenge." He said in his ever so calm manner.

"Okay.. To ab hum kya kare??? Main bore ho rahi hu." She pouted.

"Kuch mat kijiye..bas chup rahiye." He answered.

"Ek baat puchu?" She said smiling brightly.

"Main aapko chup rehne ke liye bola."

"Please please bas ek question hai." She pleaded.

"Thik hai."

"Ye jo aapko pane ke liye competition chal raha hai waha elimination hoga ya nehi?" She asked blinking her eyes.

"What?? Elimination??" Randhir was confused.

"Aree wo maine dekha tha 'Rahul dulhaniya le jayega' n 'Rakhi ka swayamvar' ye to waisa hi kuch hoga na." Sanyukta asked excitedly.

Randhir shook his head slightly and counted till 30 to calm down himself and then replied...

"Rajkumari, ye hamara culture hai koi tv show nehi, yahan koi elimination nehi hai..aap sabhi ko sare parav poore karne honge."

"Le...isme kya fun." Sanyukta made face...

"Chaliye hum aapko chod ke aate hai, kafi raat ho chuki hai." Randhir said and Sanyukta nodded to him and walked behind him clutching those heels in her chest tight...

Randhir stood in the hallway and looked if the cost was clear and in the mean time Sanyukta hit the door with her toe..

"Ouch." She yelped.

"Ab kya hua?" Randhir asked.

"Tumhare stupid door ne mera nakhun tod diya..." Sanyukta replied.

"Aapko sahi se chalna bhi nehi aata?" Randhir sighed but he saw two blood drop coming out of her toe and instantly his annoyance replaced with concern.

"Aap thik hai na?"

"Dard ho raha hai." Sanyukta too replied softly..

Randhir stood beside her for a moment and without thinking much, he scooped her up in his arm and walked out of his mention to the guest house... Sanyukta looked at his handsome face glowing in the full moon, he had those sharp features, Sanyukta could feel how strong his arms were, how his jaw tightened when he is angry but mostly she loves his small dimple when he smiled unknowingly...