Chapter 22

He was never the man driven by emotions,his decisions were mostly nourished by his pride and the legacy he was carrying with his name. All was same till one chirpy girl walked into his palace and broke every rule he set up. She made his son go rebel, she made everyone in the palace so happy and without her own notice she was also breaking his walls too. He couldn't help but feel an unknown fatherly love for this witty small girl who was sleeping on his library keeping her head down on an open book. He cleared his throat to gain her attention but she seemed like deep in sleep. He hesitantly kept a hand on her head and sanyukta opened her eyes with a small smile in her lips.

"papa.." She called him like a small child.

"aap khana khane nehi ayi to raghu ne kaha aap yahan ho" rajaji replied concern.

"wo main randhir i mean unka intezaar kar rahi thi, aur ye book padhte padhte kab aankh lag gayi pata hi nhi chala" sanyukta yawned a little standing up.

"kunwar to aaj anewale nehi hai"

"wo aayenge papa, agar nehi aate to ab tak 50 times call karte humko. Wo pakka aa rahe hai aur soch rahe hai mujhe surprise denge" sanyukta replied smiling.

"aap itne sure kaise ho?"

"hum pyar karte hai unse papa, itna to janti hu unhe" sanyukta said closing the book.

And in the mean time they heard a loud horn and sound of a car entering in the palace. Rajaji couldn't help hiding his surprised face when sanyukta excused herself and ran downstairs leaving him with the realisation that she did know his son better than anyone.

Randhir's face left tiredness and the frown that he had since he met the aggarwal men, the moment he saw sanyukta coming down to him all his tension and wrath seemed washing away from his body just by one smile of her. The car went off to the garage and for that very moment there was no one but them in the veranda.

"muijhe laga tha aap so rahi hongi" he said from a distance.

"kaise so jati mujhe pata tha mere bholu boyfriend ko ye surprise dene ka idea aane wala hai" sanyukta replied wrapping her hands around him..

"my girlfriend is so damn intelligent"

"i know.. She is best, now now go and get freshen up main khana lati hu kamre mein" sanyukta replied winking at him and disappeared in the hallway.

Rajaji looked at the happy couple from above and went to his own room switching off the lights.

Sanyukta crawled into randhir's lap and sat wrapping her hands around his neck.. This was her favourite place in the world, she didn't know if there was any place that was so warm and safe like randhir's embrace and even if there was any, she had no desire to look out for.

"i missed you" she confessed hiding her face into his crook of neck inhaling his scent.

"not more than me.." He sighed.

"tumhara kam ho Gaya?" She asked.

"nope, m yet to decide whether i should do it or not"

"problem kaha hai?" She asked, looking interested in the matter.

"i loved their project but i don't really want to sell of the land too"

"hmm..to aisa kuch socho jaha tum land bhi apne pas rakh sako n project bhi ho jaye..may be a partnership" she suggested.

Randhir stared at her face for moment, lime he was totally bedazzled by her.. He couldn't believe how easily she gave him a way to get what he wanted from aggarwals. Now he knew what to do with those arrogant man and how to give sanyukta what she deserved.