Chapter 24

It was one lazy afternoon where randhir had nothing to do except seeing his mother instructing labours to built a huge pandal covering all the space of the huge garden in front of palace. The preparations for marriage were on the full swing and as much as randhir was happy and excited for it, he was equally anxious about the fact that her parents will be there. He still hasn't able to tell sanyukta about his meeting with her parents and it scared randhir a lot, what if she get mad at him for going behind her back.

He went into the room as the door was opened, and saw sanyukta sitting in middle of pile of catalogues spreading all over her bed.

"aap kya kar rahe ho?" Randhir asked
"Wondering why can't god gave any one of us a sister."

"what?"

"dekho na maa ne kaha in catalogues mein se sari select karne ko..sab to acha hi hai, main kya select karu?? Kash tumhari ya meri koi behen hoti meri help karne ke liye" sanyukta said pouting and threw her hands on air.

"ab mere maa pitaji ko pata nehi tha na unki bahu ko ek nanad ki demand hogi" randhir said playfully sitting beside her.

"m tired.." sanyukta complained leaning on randhir.

"lets do something"

"kya?"

"movie dekhe?" Randhir suggested.

"haan..dekh sakte hai. Wait laptop open karti hu" sanyukta said picking up her laptop and opened it taking it over her lap.

"what's on that folder?" Randhir asked.

"hmm..thats a secret" sanyukta replied biting her lip.

"oh my god..you have porn in laptop" randhir exclaimed widening his eyes.

"ewww..gande aadmi hamesha ganda sochte ho tum..ye kuch aur hai" sanyukta said hitting on his chest.

"to kya aisa hai secret?"

"pehle promise karo you wont laugh" sanyukta said with all seriousness.

"i wont.. Main aap pe kabhi hasta hu kya?" Randhir questioned her back putting his most innocent face.

"hmm.. Yahan mere sare disney collection hai" sanyukta said shyly looking down.

"what?? Disney??" Randhir looked once at sanyukta and once at the laptop and burst out in laughing holding his stomach..

"i told you not to laugh" sanyukta complained hitting randhir.

"aree meri kya galti..mujhe to idea hi nehi tha meri jhansi ki rani ko disney princess pasand hai..." Randhir couldn't stop laughing.

"ha ha..very funny. At least main tumhari tarah wo unrealistic iron man wagera to pasand nhi karti.. And above that disney stories are so beautiful..n you will watch it with me" sanyukta said determined.

"no no no..m not watching this kids thing"

"you have to..chup chap baithe raho warna raat ko ghusne nehi dungi room mein" sanyukta played her winning card and randhir had no option but listen to her.

Sanyukta leaned on randhir as he wrapped his arms around her and they watched "tangled", well for sanyukta it was millionth time she was watching it and randhir looked over only sanyukta who was totally engrossed in the imaginary world of graphics.

"i so love this scene you know...these lantern thing. I want to see it in real..its one of my dream"

Sanyukta said dreamily looking the screen where thousands of lantern was flowing in the air and randhir smiled caressing her hairs. She had such small small dreams.