Chapter 9

It took Sanyukta few moment to register the things that happened with her..she turned around to look at Randhir once again before pinching her own skin to finally believe that he was really there.. She locked the door taking some deep breathe and by that time Randhir was sitting on the small couch placing the tray in the coffee table in front of it.

"Main bhoot n...ehi hu Randhir ka. Don't worry, dariye matt." Randhir said with an amusement in his voice..

He was not wearing his usual buttoned up coats..he was in his track pant and a white t-shirt like any other ordinary guy. His hairs were causally brushed and and he seemed very much relaxed on his skin. Sanyukta rolled her eyes at him and sat beside him frowning..yes she remembered that he was on date with Vidushi and she had to control herself hard before slamming questions at him.

"Mujhe bhoot wagera cheeson se darr nehi lagta. But m still not sure why are you here. Yahan aana mana hai na tumhara?" Sanyukta asked without looking at him.

"Aise jaise aapto sabhi rule maanti hai. Mujhe pata chala koi rajkumari aaj bina khana khaye so rahi hai, to mujhe aana hi pada." Randhir replied playfully.

"Kyu?? Tumhari date ne entertain nehi kiya jo meri pagalpanti dekhne aaye." Sanyukta's face was now literally looking like balloon from the amount she was frowning.

"Aap jaisi to koi nehi hai Sanyukta." His voice was serious.

"To meri taraf ek baar bhi kyu nehi dekha? Lunch pe bhi nehi aye, pata tha na main khana banane wali thi." Sanyukta forgot all her planning of being calm and reasonable. She was now looking at him picking up her both feet with herself over the couch.

"Aaj pitaji ke kuch kam se jaipur jana pada.. Lekin Raghu kaka ne hamare liye khana rakh diya tha. Aakhir hame bhi to dekhna tha, Rajkumari ek din mein kitni badi master chef ban gayi." Randhir said looking back at her and touching her cheek with back of his hand..

"Tumne khaya wo?" Sanyukta's voice was unbelievably soft.

"Obviously.."

"Ummmm..thanks. Mujhe bahot bura laga tha jab tum nehi the waha. I know I shouldn't feel like that but bahot bura laga tha." She confessed.

"M glad that you missed me.." Randhir was smiling..

He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and cupped Sanyukta's face with other hand. Sanyukta was surprised by the sudden closeness between them and above all she wondered what the hell he was up to. Randhir softly wiped the corner of her eyes and there Sanyukta realised that she still had some sheds of tears left there..

"Aap bahot achi lag rahi thi aaj.... Maine bahot koshish ki ke aapko na dekhu, aapke bare mein bilkul bhi na sochu, lekin Sanyukta aap to jyada yeead aane lagi.." Randhir said murmuring and obviously Sanyukta couldn't reply because of the way his fingers were squeezing her jaw and she was sure her mouth was resembling a fish like that.

She wanted to say that she also feel same about him..she wanted to let him know how it was hard for her to ignore him but every words of her sank down when Randhir crushed her pouting lips with his and immediately Sanyukta respond him back by kissing him with equal passion and she just knew she didn't need any words to express how much he meant to her...

                                #####

This was not supposed to happen again.. He was not supposed to let himself lose to her but why was that it felt so right to have her so close.. Randhir thought. He slowly broke the kiss and their heads were joined sharing the amount of air that passed between them and Randhir found Sanyukta quite, shy and for the first time ever he saw her cheeks reddened.