Chapter 16

"cheers"

Glasses got raised and clicked with a loud cheer from parth and girls while sahil decided to give the moment desi touch and whistled while sanyukta rolled her eyes at her crazy bunch of friend yet her lips never left the smile for any second.

"okay okay okay... Now lets open up guys.." Sanyukta said once everyone ended with food and now sipping on drinks..

"batana kya hai... tujhe tera boyfriend mil gaya na, khush reh..aam khao gutliya mat gino baccha" parth said.

"tu chup reh..mujhe janna hai kya kya conspiracy karke ye janab yaha pahuche hai. M sure kuch to locha zarur karke aye honge ye" sanyukta raised one of her brow and looked at randhir.

"what? Kya aapko hi haq hai humse baatein chupane ki.. Hum bhi kar sakte hai" randhir smirked.

"bhad mein jao tum bhi.. Sahil tu bata or else aaj tu foothpath pe soyega" sanyukta threatened.

"ahem..i think story jisne start ki wohi bole to acha hai" sahil suggested.

"okay.. Koi mat batao mujhe. M going anyway" sanyukta said standing up in anger and stormed out of restaurant.

She knew she was acting immature and mean, she might have ruined her friend's mood too but no one might knew the tension that was killing sanyukta even though she was so happy. She was so happy to see randhir, there wasn't any doubt but she hadn't forget the fact that there could be no way that Randhir was there with his parents' consent. And she hasn't also forget what ragini told her about randhir selecting vidushi as his wife. She wasn't fool to assume that randhir's parent's would accept her after everything she did and the fear of losing randhir was too damn scary for her this time. She wished she could calm down for a bit but alas it was already done and ruined and now she felt like crying for being such a wreck.

She hugged herself walking alone in the footpath, the night breeze was making her shiver in cold and suddenly she felt so lonely and guilty for everything. She felt a warm jacket covering her shoulder, and when she looked up it was randhir behind her wrapping the warm wear around her.

"lagta hai aapko bhagne ki aadat lag gayi hai" he said.

"m so sorry, m so embarrassed now. They must be hating me now" she bit her lips nervously.

"aapko sorry bolne ki bhi aadat lag chuki hai rajkumari sanyukta, your friends love you so much, they wont hate you and surprisingly they understand you well too"

"so they are fine?"

"absolutely"

"pata nehi mujhe kya ho gaya tha. I felt so frustrated. Mujhe janna tha tum yahan mere liye aaye ho ya bas mujhse milne aaye ho"

"aapko kya lagta hai?" Randhir asked, they sat on a bench nearby. Randhir wrapped her in his arms making her warm and sanyukta sneaked closer letting her head rest on his shoulder.

"your parents would never accept me, they wouldn't let you come to meet me."

"you're right, unko pata nehi ke main yahan aapke liye aaya hu. I actually made a deal with them, i asked them to give me 6months to do whatever i want and after that i have to marry vidushi" randhir said and sanyukta immediately distant herself and looked at him with confusion.

"so? You're here for just six months?" Sanyukta asked with her shaking voice, she was so afraid to even hear hos answer..

"according to them,yes. But main nehi jane wala wapas...kabhi bhi nehi. Aapne bola tha na vidushi bahot selfish and mean hai, isliye maine unhe hi choose kiya is plan ke liye. I bribed her for a BMW, and she agreed to the deal" Randhir answered adjusting her stray lock falling on her face.