Chapter 20

Getting up from the short nap, sanyukta decided to take a tour around the palace and if possible meet rajaji and rani maa too. Well she was not looking forward to encounter randhir anytime soon as she was still not recovered from randhir tantalizing promise. It was quite surprising how randhir had this hidden passionate man inside the calm person, right from the the night of their first lovemaking randhir hadn't let her sleep alone. Not that she complain about it, she loved being with him. She loved how randhir never get enough of loving her and how her body react to his little touches.

She was lost in her own thought when she came across when she found a door unlocked and she entered in without thinking much. It was a library...not just a library but it was the hugest ever sanyukta had ever been. It had large stacks of books..old, new, mostly historical and there was one section filled with english literature. Sanyukta was sure lost in the smell of books and the beauty of the library but she turned around as she hear someone clearing his throat.

"yahan bina izazat aana mana hai" spoke the manly voice.

"oh papa ji.. Mujhe pata nehi tha. Waise kis ki izazat lena hoga yahan aane ke liye?" Sanyukta asked being her bubbly self walking towards the elderly one.

"humse izazat leni hogi" he answered.

"aap to yehi pe ho.. To izazat de dijiye, ya phir main phir bahar jau aur school girl jaise puchu "may i come in sir"? Sanyukta asked innocently batting her eyes.

"ab aa hi gaye ho to puch ke kya faida. Waise aapko dekh ke nehi lagta aapko padhai karne Mein interest hai" rajaji remarked.

"waise aapko bhi dekh ke nehi lagta aapko english literature mein interest hai" sanyukta countered him back.

"aapko lagta hai hame angrezi nehi aati??? For your information lady, i have done my masters in english literature" the rajaji said in flow.

"oh my goodness...aapne english bola. Main sapna to nehi dekh rahi na" sanyukta said pinching herself.

"wo sirf ek baar ki baat hai, koi zarurat nehi sabko batane hi" he said fixing his royal posture.

"sure..hum kisiko kuch nehi bolenge. This is our secret papa ji. Waise agar aap itne ache ho english mein to itni nafrat kyu is se?" Sanyukta asked.

"i love this language girl. I still love it, but my father hated it so much n i stopped speaking it completely when he died all of a sudden until of course you happened" the man sighed in defeat.

"oh..m sorry papa... Main kisi ko bhi nehi bolungi. Aapke bete ko bhi nehi" sanyukta promised.

"acha hai.." he said and turn to go away.. And heard sanyukta calling from behind.

"waise mera ek nam bhi hai papa ji.. Aur wo itna bura bhi nehi hai. Aap mujhe sanyukta bula sakte hai..ya phir sanyu" sanyukta said with a smile.

The man halt and turned to her,and said.. "Khane ka waqt ho gaya hai.. Aap bhi aa jaiye". And he left.

Sanyukta had quite dinner with shekhawat family, with randhir still giving her smugly look and his parents concentrating on food, like it was some life changing deal. Sanyukta finished her food and went to her room bidding everyone good night. She got inside her bathroom and came out wearing her night gown. She reached to switch off the light and once it was a dark in the room someone held her by waist and put one hand over her mouth. Sanyukta knew that cologne, she knew the touch, and sure she knew the voice murmuring on her ear, "bola tha na maine, main nehi so sakta aapke bina".

And it was enough to take sanyukta's breathe and sleep away....

                                #####