Chapter 14

"Hey, by the time you will be reading this, i would be on my way back to my old life. I came to your life by accident and stayed for my selfish reason. Well, it was my plan when i first stepped into your palace..to write an article, make my editor happy and get promotion but day after day when i met you, when started knowing the real you, trust me i tried so hard to control my heart too.

you were not at any fault randhir, it was me. And i know you might never forgive me but i want to let you know that each and every moment i spend with you were real. Those days with you were best days of my life. Except for the fact that i was not Sanyukta Rathod but Sanyukta Aggarwal, and i wasn't not any princess but an ordinary girl..every word i said to you were true.

Now its time i need to leave.. And all i want to say that i believe you can be great king but before that you need to live your life freely. Fulfil the dreams you have locked up in closet and forget that i ever came to your life.

You stopped me that day to said aloud my feelings, i guess it was a good decision by you. That words suppose to come from Rathod not aggarwal. May be in some other world when you will be not a prince and we will stand in same ground..i will scream it to the world. But that world dont exist, a prince always need a princess and i hope you will choose the right princess for you.

Till we met in some alternative world, goodbye randhir.

P.S. (note: Please dont choose that vidushi, she is mean and ragini too, coz she love someone else)

Yours, Someone need to forgotten.

Randhir didn't left her room for rest of the day. He was more comfortable there where he could feel her presence in the air. He read the letter again and again. And left her room at the night when he was determined to take the next step of his life. He tucked her letter with his files of degree from FITE and placed the notebook over it. He flipped the pages and found a small note at the end of her article..

"when i started writing this, you were just a story to me and this article meant everything And now when m leaving it, you're no longer just a story and this article means nothing to me.."

"sanyu... Sanyu..." Sahil called for her shaking her shoulder.

"Opps..sorry..kya hua?" Sanyukta asked realising he was calling her.

"kaha khoyi thi itna?? I was calling for you like 5minutes"

"kuch nehi..bas aisehi" she shrugged off.

"waise hum delhi pahuchne wale hai. Fir?"

"Fir kya? Ticket to confirm hai na..we will leave this country for good"

"are you sure? I mean ek baar us se baat kar leti to"

"sahil..stop it. M not going to mess up with his life ever again. He will be better without me" sanyukta said wearing her goggles,hiding her red puffy eyes.

"but you love him"

"so what?? M not enough for him sahil. He would lose his everything if he even think about being with me. I know him sahil, i know he love me and i will never ever blame him for anything."

"he should fight for you"

"m not worth of any fight specially where he would lose millions for a stupid me. And i am just liar for him. No.. Aaj se hum is bare mein kuch baat nehi karenge. Please sahil" sanyukta requested and again turn her head to look outside wondering if really their love was not worth of a fight.

Sahil didn't uttered a word in rest of their journey, he couldn't express how it was painful to see sanyukta so lifeless.. Her ever smiling face seemed to hidden behind dark cloud on her face. Even though sahil didn't caught her shedding tears,he knew silently she was dying. Only if things were different,he wished and prayed for a miracle that could make his best friend happy again.