Mystery Inc's Rescue Plan

~Kenzie's P.O.V~

My eyes fluttered open and Niall smiled down at me. I realized everyone else was already awake. "You're mom came in," said Alyssa

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I said, "did she see the boys"

"No, she didn't see us," said Niall, "but she called the police, Mae didn't come home last night.

Liam pulled his phone out and powered it on. It vibrated and his face lit up, he opened the message and threw his phone on the floor, and exited the room. "No," said Harry.

"She can't.." started Louis, unable to even finish his sentace. Zayn wiped the tears out of Alyssa's eyes and Laci went to read what the text had said.

"Don't try and save me. Im fine. I love you so much. Goodbye." she read out loud, her voice cracking half way through. "I'm going home," she left in tears.

Harry cursed under his breath.

"That's it," said Alyssa raisin her head off of Zayn's abs, I doubt that feels very comfortable, "Kenzie, we're gong to Jake's right now,".

"One second," said Niall grabbing my hand and pulling me into the hallway on my wheelchair, Liam was no where to be found. He took my other hand, "be careful okay," he said looking down at me right in the eyes.

"You worry to much," I smiled up at him.

"I don't want anything to happen to you,"

"Nothing will," I laughed, "no I've got to go, baby penguin,"

"It's not funny, Mae's possibly kidnapped by this guy, I don't want to lose you. I almost did and I had no idea what I would do without you, I love you,"

"Mmm," was my intelligent heartfelt response.

He leaned down and descended onto my lips slowly ligering for a momment before I went back in for one more. His kisses could be addictive, once I got one, I needed more. Note to self: don't ever say that to Mae. "Be safe," he whispered after planting one last kiss on my lips.

"You too,"

~Mae's P.O.V.~

I fee like I should be doing something useful, but i cant even leave this closet so I don't really have a choice. The doorbell rang downstairs. My heart took a leap. No, it's not Liam, I told him not to come, and he's smart enough to know that it's a bad idea for him or for any of the other boys to come here.

'Jake! Someone's here to see you!" yelled Susan from downstairs.

"Oh no," I hissed to myself. If one of the boys are here, Jake is going to lose it. I ran to the door and tried to open it, but it was still latched shut. I wasn't like some book character who was all sweet and nice, but was secretly really strong. If anything, I'm a weakling. I tried shoving the door open, but I was tired and hungry and it made no effect. I began to get dizzy and see black spots since I hadn't stood up in a while. I put my head between my knees. Then I heard something, footsteps walking up the stairs. I scurried back to the corner that I had been in earlier.

"I don't understand why we needed to talk up here," said Jake in a bored tone. He sounded freakishly normal.

"Okay Jake, you listen, we have reason to believe that you've got Mae here, any comments?" it wasn't one of the boys, it was a female, who was it? Alyssa!

"We know you have some idea where she is, I mean you saw her 'leave'" said another voice. Not Kenzie! I swear if he hurts my baby sister I will murder him.

"You really think she's here? Why would you even think that? What gives you that idea?" said Jake. Oh no, the text message, please don't let them tell him that I have my phone.