Hot Springs

No one's Pov

It's been three days since the girls been in earth and met the boys. The boys brought the girls some clothes and towels. They helped the girls up and some of them ended up getting punched.

Erza punched Licht for accidently touching her butt.

Lucy punched Kuro cause he accidently ended up touching her breast.

Mira blushed cause Mikuni saw her breast and accidently punched him.

Juvia did the same to Hyde just like Mira.

Wendy got up thanks to Tetsu. "Thank you Sendagaya-san." Wendy smiled at him, he smiled a little at her. "Just call me Tetsu, it's fine, Wendy." She blushed but nodded.

Wendy walked to Lucy cause she was closes to her "Lucy-san do you want me to heal you?" Lucy smiled at her "No Wendy your injured too so let us all recover like normal people do." Lucy told Wendy.

"I agree with Lu-chan Wendy we used a lot of magic energy and three nights won't help us gain it all back." Levy agreed with Lucy and the other girls did too as Wendy nodded.

Tetsu showed them the girls side of the hot springs. The girls went in to undress as they soon were done undressing as they wrapped the towel around themselves.

When they went in the hot spring water, it stung them for a few moments but they started to feel relaxed in the water. "So girls what do you think of those boys?" Cana asked them.

"Mahiru seems really nice and cute." Levy blushes a little. "Juvia thinks Hyde is cute too and funny." Juvia blushes as she thought of Hyde. "Hmm I think that Licht is handsome and amazing." Erza blushed a little.

"T-Tetsu is really nice and h-handsome too.." Wendy whispered but blushed too and Mira has hearts in her eyes knowing she is in matchmaking mode. "Its pretty easy to tell that I kinda have a thing for Lily." Cana confessed to the girls.

It was surprising for them to know that Cana was interested in Lily but everyone has their own type of boys. So none of them judge her, as long as she's happy then their happy.

Lisanna spoke up next "Misono is cute and seems smart." Mira was in paradise hearing this, she knew that Misono has been eyeing Lisanna. The two might end up together and Mira definitely ships it. "Awe Lisanna you like him. As for me Mikuni is handsome, funny and seems nice too." Mira tells the girls as she smiles at the girls.

Lucy spoke up "I kinda like Kuro he is cute, adorable and he seems nice too." She confessed to the girls. "Jeje seems nice but I want to know what he looks like under those bags and plus I don't care what he looks like cause look I had a crush on your brother Elfman after all." Evergreen tells the girls as they giggled.

Some of them did have love guys that weren't very handsome and were jerks too. But like we said everyone has their own types of guys.

It grew silent until Erza spoke with her eyes close "Even if we do like these boys...we would have to leave them once we find a way back to our home world. You do realize that girls right." All the girls look down knowing that it is true.

Yes once they heal up and look for some clues they will have to return to their own world. They knew that they didn't belong in that world "Yeah we know..." Levy says as they nodded.

~Time Skip~

The girls got out of the water and put on their kimonos that Tetsu gave them to wear. The girls fixed their bandages back on them cause they still we're injured.

"Ah I feel so much better after that hot springs bath." Lucy said as she dries her hair just like the other girls were doing. They all felt refresh from taking a nice long soak.

The girls nodded with a smile "Yes it was great we all feel much better now." Evergreen agrees with Lucy and the other girls agree too.

Levy bumped into someone as she fell on her butt. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Levy apologized to the person she bumped into, she looked up to see that it was Mahiru.

Mahiru smiled at Levy "No I should be apologizing to you. Your still hurt and I also wasn't paying attention." He helped Levy up as she blushed.

The girls grin at Levy making her blush so much more. "Awe Levy I can-" Mira was cut off by Lucy and Erza dragging her away with the other girls "We're being going now." Lisanna says with a smile as the boys followed the girls leaving only Levy and Mahiru.

The two looked confused at them as they were now out of sight. "Um Levy why did your friend have hearts in her eyes?" Mahiru asked Levy as he was curious about it.

To be continue