Moments

The two looked confused at them as they were now out of sight "Um Levy why does your friend have hearts in her eyes?" Mahiru asked Levy as he was curious about it.

Levy Pov

I sighed "That there is Mira's Matchmaking mode. She loves pairing two people together, its funny she paired us up with our ex's and she also found love but they betrayed us..." I sadly explained to Mahiru as I look at the direction the girls left along with the other boys.

I felt that Mahiru is staring at me, I blushed a little. "So does that mean she thinks me and you should be a couple?" Mahiru asked and I nod to him. Mahiru scratches the back of his head blushing.

"Levy I know it's only been three days but I really really like you, do you want to go out?" He asked me out and my eyes widen as I smiled "Yes Mahiru I really like you a lot too." We hugged each other.

" We hugged each other

Mira Pov

Me and the girls also Mahiru's friends are watching at what is going, I almost fainted. "Awe look Levy-chan found new love guys." Lucy tells us with a small smile...

The boys looked at us with concern as we looked at them back confused a little. "Mira do you want to go for a walk with me?" Mikuni asked me as I nodded at him and we left the group.

As we were far away enough I spoke up "I'm sorry I punched you it was a reflex. Since I'm a Wizard, I fight lots of battles and we have wars too." I apologize and told Mikuni.

He smiled which made me blush a little. "Its alright Mira it happens, even though I didn't know you I was still so worried about you. I get this strange feeling whenever I'm around you."

I blushed "I-I think that's because you have a crush on me...if you do I actually have one on you Mikuni." Mikuni grabbed my hand. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Mikuni asked me out "Yes Mikuni!" I hugged him.

 "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Mikuni asked me out "Yes Mikuni!" I hugged him

Erza Pov

After Mira left, me and Licht started walking as well. My wounds still hurt from the battle against those dark wizards but what hurts the most is my heart.

Licht looked at me "Erza are you thirsty?" I nodded at him as we stopped at some machine. "What are these?" I look at them in amazement as I poked it.

Licht raised an eyebrow up and spoke "This is a vending machine it has drinks but of course you have to pay for them. There are also some that have candies, chips, Ice cream and other snacks."

"Amazing, I want that strawberry milk." I pointed to the pink bottle that I see in this vending machine. Licht got it for me and I open it and start to drink it.

"This is really delicious!" I excitedly say as I smiled. Licht looked at me "I'm glad you like it."

I look at him as he smiles at me and I kissed his cheek, I suddenly froze in my place. I saw him blushing as I was also blushing. "S-sorry." I apologize to him "Its okay Erza I-I think I love you." Licht confessed to me.

I blushed and answered him "I think I love you too." He blushed as I'm still blushing. "Are we dating now?" I asked him, he nods and kisses my cheek. I smiled and blushed at him.

 I smiled and blushed at him

Juvia Pov

Juvia is walking with Hyde until Juvia lost him. Juvia is looking for him and Juvia finally finds him hiding.

I tap his shoulder and he turns to look at him "Hyde what are you doing?" Juvia asked him. "I'm just watching Licht-tan talking to your friend and Oh My God! They are dating now." Hyde tells Juvia.

"Juvia is very happy for Erza-san and Licht-san." Juvia spoke as she smiled Hyde looks at Juvia. "Is something wrong with Juvia?" Juvia asked him.

"No nothing but you talk in third person don't you?" Hyde asked me and Juvia looks down "Yes Juvia does maybe that's why he hurt Juvia..." Juvia answered him.

"I like how you talk Juvia it's cute." I blush and he blushes too. He grabs Juvia hands and he kisses my forehead.

Juvia blushes and smiles "Hyde do you want to be Juvia boyfriend cause Juvia loves you." Hyde blushes "Juvia I love you too and yes I want to be your boyfriend."

Lucy Pov

Lucy Pov

The others left, it is just me and Kuro...it was silent until he broke the silences between us. "So Lucy how are your wounds?" Kuro asked me. "My wounds still hurt but I'll heal soon, its not the first time I have been badly injured before." I told him with a small smile as he stares at me.

"Kuro I'm very sorry that I punched you I know you didn't mean to touch me there." I apologize to Kuro. "Its okay Lucy...this will be a little troublesome but Lucy I love you will you be my girlfriend?" Kuro confessed/asked me and my eyes widen.

I looked down to the ground as I am blushing "I-it's only been three days since we met, this is too fast...but K-Kuro I l-love you too. I do want to be your girlfriend." I answered him as he hugs me.

" I answered him as he hugs me

To be continued